Alcohol, Tobacco, and Overeating: Damaging Fertility and the Health of a Child

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Three vices common to men, alcohol consumption, smoking, and overeating leads to obesity and not only damages the health of men who engage in such activities, they also impair the fertility of these men along with the health of their offspring. A recent study in "The Journal of Endocrinology" indicated that these three, common behavioural traits "impair sperm function or molecular composition and diminish offspring health."

In light of the fact that these are freely chosen activities, it is hoped that modifications will be made more easily.

The full text of this article can be found here. http://joe.endocrinology-journals.or.../234/2/F1.long

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When I was younger, I could practice lots of unhealthy habits and for whatever reason still make lots of healthy semen. Same goes for my offsprings. I wish I could have them days back and have thick skin and live completely healthy.

Jame51

I think i remember reading a story a few years back that tobacco and other drugs actually increased risk of defects in the child. but i may have remember wrong. But i do for sure remember it saying the older the male is the risk it increases.

Vince

Super Moderator
I think i remember reading a story a few years back that tobacco and other drugs actually increased risk of defects in the child. but i may have remember wrong. But i do for sure remember it saying the older the male is the risk it increases.

I would have to agree with you about older couples pregnancies are at high rick for birth defects in their children and high risk pregnancies.

Salemardan

The overall level of fertility of both men and women is decreasing every year worldwide, and I believe the reasons are not only in those harmful factors you have described.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me