Normal range of DHT and hair loss

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

While DHT can be implicated in hair loss, one can not associate a certain level of DHT with a certain degree of hair loss. DHT is a critical hormone and suppression of it brings serious, potential risks, far more significant than loss of hair.

Will Brink

While DHT can be implicated in hair loss, one can not associate a certain level of DHT with a certain degree of hair loss. DHT is a critical hormone and suppression of it brings serious, potential risks, far more significant than loss of hair.

And genetics is the primary determinant for MPB vs DHT levels. Lots of pro bbers with DHT levels of 20 men and a full head of hair. DHT suppression in men prone to MPB has some benefits, but still minimal and as you point out, comes with a long list of stuff best avoided. I used 5aR inhibitors back in the day, and while I didn't have any lasting side effects, it also hasd minimal benefits for the MPB, at least in me. As time went on, and it became clearer that DHT had various important effects in men, and didn't make a major difference in MPB, I stopped using those drugs. As you can see from the avi, I went a different direction. :cool:

lexer

I disagree. Whether or not you are prone to hairloss, we all have a certain threshold to dht levels. Example, one person will not get any hair issues intil dht is above 90 for example. Someone with only a level of 35 will have issues.
i also notice after the age of 40, we all become for susceptible to dht and our threshold lowers. Prostate issues are another problem related to dht.

I disagree. Whether or not you are prone to hairloss, we all have a certain threshold to dht levels. Example, one person will not get any hair issues intil dht is above 90 for example. Someone with only a level of 35 will have issues.
i also notice after the age of 40, we all become for susceptible to dht and our threshold lowers. Prostate issues are another problem related to dht.

No.........

Will Brink

And that threshold genetically determined.

lexer

Yes, but, even without genetics, too much dht eventually catches up to you. If you look closely, you can clearly see that Jay Cutlers hair thinned a bit as well as many other bodybuilders who were known for thick hair. Even ferrigno has a big bald spot and had some tramsplants from what i am told. Look at Rich Gaspari's hair piece.
however, a lot of the guys with very thick hair wont go bald per se but they will experience thinning over and above what normally would have occurred genetically when subjected to high levels of dht for long periods of time.
guys that are using large dosages of T in their upper 40's and 50's usually have prostate enlargement that is accellerated because of very high dht.

Weasel

Yes, but, even without genetics, too much dht eventually catches up to you. If you look closely, you can clearly see that Jay Cutlers hair thinned a bit as well as many other bodybuilders who were known for thick hair. Even ferrigno has a big bald spot and had some tramsplants from what i am told. Look at Rich Gaspari's hair piece.
however, a lot of the guys with very thick hair wont go bald per se but they will experience thinning over and above what normally would have occurred genetically when subjected to high levels of dht for long periods of time.
guys that are using large dosages of T in their upper 40's and 50's usually have prostate enlargement that is accellerated because of very high dht.

Im no expert, but im pretty sure this statement is very wrong.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me