HCG Injection Timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

I had started injecting my test cup EOD and HCG every Mon, Tue and Fri.

I'm going back to E3D on test cup and HCG at twice per week. I was poking too many holes the other way.

If I do test cup every Friday morning and again on Monday evening, does it matter when I do the two HCG injections.

FYI: getting physical next week for Defy appointment!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
realkly doesn't matter, timing used to be a thing on once weekly injections where you might hit your HCG on the oast two days to bridge over to your next injection but that's a thing of the past; once weekly Cyp

James

Seems when this was asked a while back, one of the good docs said to inject HCG the day before a twice weekly cyp protocol. Don't recall the reason why. From what I've read from the guys on this side, from both feelings and bloodwork, it really doesn't matter much. I'm in agreement with Vince that there's certainly something to be said for the convenience of doing them both on the same day. Nelson of course has a great video injecting them both wih the same syring.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I started TRT almost 3 years ago, I was told to inject both on the same day and time. I was always happy with my results but I do know we are all different.

ratbag

I used to do E3D for test cyp and same for HCG but the day before but on this site many were doing E3.5D and everyone seemed happy with that so I tried it and it worked great and I saw Nelsons video with both in the same syringe and did that too and I realised it couldn't be easier so I'm still doing that. It's actually much easier because you don't have to remember dates... it every monday morning and thursday evening. Two shots a week instead of 4.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me