New Member, Avoiding Both Water Retention and an AI

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gilgamesh

Hello. I'm new here and have been on TRT for about 1 year now. I am 35 years old and I take roughly 100mg of test a week.

The reason I have joined, is that I wanted to find out the best way I can avoid water retention, without using an AI. I'm Australian and it's very rare that Dr's here will prescribe an AI. To be honest I would rather not have to take one anyway.

Is it true that the lower my body fat percentage, the better that is for keeping estrogen low? If that's the case I can lose more bodyfat. I just want to learn how people keep their estrogen low while on TRT and not use an AI. Ive lost about 10 pounds of body fat in the past month, and the water retention, especially around my face is much less. However, it's still there. I have about 10 pounds to go until my abs will be visible. Once I get to that level, will that be ideal?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale.

Not all water retention is due to estradiol, not by any means. I realize you live in Australia and don't have access to the sensitive test, but what was your last e2 reading? What are the details of your protocol? When you write that your taking "roughly" 100mg of testosterone per week...what does that mean, and is it being injected in one or multiple injections every seven days? The latter approach, smaller, multiple injections per week, is a reliable way many of us control estradiol.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...sterone-May-Have-Nothing-to-Do-with-Estradiol

TAS

The following supplements have helped me personally to keep my E2 low before and during TRT:
Zinc
Bioflavonoids
I3C
DIM
Resveratrol

it's very good that you want to avoid an AI. sometimes your body adjusts to trt water retention and it goes away but overall I have to say some water retention is normal on injectable testosterone but it doesn't always mean e2 problem. high stress, lack of sleep, dehydration all can lead to bloat and water retention

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me