The Bulletproof Diet? (opinions)

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

I Have been High Fat Low Carb for several years now. I am in the middle of reading "The Bulletproof Diet "by Dave Asprey. He has an interesting take on this kind of diet, as well as some interesting supplement choices.

I was wondering if anyone has read or participated in this diet/supplement regimen?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
No, I haven't read it but for me it looks like something I will read. When you're done reading it, please give us a review. Hopefully others will chime. :)

Will Brink

I Have been High Fat Low Carb for several years now. I am in the middle of reading "The Bulletproof Diet "by Dave Asprey. He has an interesting take on this kind of diet, as well as some interesting supplement choices.

I was wondering if anyone has read or participated in this diet/supplement regimen?

Asprey is a scam artist with zero sci/med background for ant advice he gives. He's the new Kevin Trudeau

Guided_by_Voices

Overall, I think Asprey's diet is one of the best out there, although it is very similar to Perfect Health Diet, Primal Diet, Chris Kresser and Robb Wolf's diets etc. I like that Asprey is not a zealot about constant ultra-low carb, however I think he goes a bit overboard on purity of food and marketing some of his own products, but everyone has their own preferences and interests, and his views are vastly better thought-out than the mainstream views. I also recommend his podcasts. I've learned a lot from them and gotten exposed to people and views that don't seem to appear anywhere else. I also think he's done a great service by bringing more attention the problem of mold.

The biggest downside to his approach IMO is that he is always trying to find a short-cut around exercise, but that should be easy to adjust for.

I would not follow any one diet, but look for the aspects of a variety of diets that fit your situation and preferences best.

I would especially look at PHD and Primal as well to start. I would also look at the non-diet aspects of any program such as sun exposure (a big emphasis from Primal) and circadian light influences (a big aspect of PHD).

Will Brink

Overall, I think Asprey's diet is one of the best out there, although it is very similar to Perfect Health Diet, Primal Diet, Chris Kresser and Robb Wolf's diets etc. I like that Asprey is not a zealot about constant ultra-low carb, however I think he goes a bit overboard on purity of food and marketing some of his own products, but everyone has their own preferences and interests, and his views are vastly better thought-out than the mainstream views. I also recommend his podcasts. I've learned a lot from them and gotten exposed to people and views that don't seem to appear anywhere else. I also think he's done a great service by bringing more attention the problem of mold.

As supposedly found in coffee that his does not contain and other fabrications? All nonsense. Joe Rogan was a big fan of Asprey until he did a bit of digging and found out Asprey was a first class BS artist:

Like any good scam artist, there's a kernel of truth to some of it, and then he adds all the BS. You're not learning anything of value via his podcasts I assure you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me