Elevated Hct...

Buy Lab Tests Online

KSPhD

I am on the following protocol from Defy for my low T. Been on it 12 weeks.

Test Cyp - 140 mg/wk (70 mg every 3.5 days)

HCG - 800 IU's/wk (400 IU every 3.5 days)
Anastrozole - 0.50 mg/wk (0.25 mg every 3.5 days)

Noticed my Hct was up. The nurse suggested therapeutic phlebotomy - but given the Free Test levels, isn't a reduction in Test Cyp in order? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Attachments

• Hct.jpg
    Hct.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 196
  • estro.jpg
    estro.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 192
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I am on the following protocol from Defy for my low T. Been on it 12 weeks.

Test Cyp - 140 mg/wk (70 mg every 3.5 days)

HCG - 800 IU's/wk (400 IU every 3.5 days)
Anastrozole - 0.50 mg/wk (0.25 mg every 3.5 days)

Noticed my Hct was up. The nurse suggested therapeutic phlebotomy - but given the Free Test levels, isn't a reduction in Test Cyp in order? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I'd certainly not adjust your dose of testosterone. There isn't a direct relationship between total testosterone injected and the rise of hematocrit. One can't assume that by dropping your weekly dose by, say, 10%, that hematocrit will fall by 2.5%. In my doctor's practice, where a lot of us are on small, daily injections, my protocol calls for 16mg every morning, some of her patients require a phlebotomy on occasion.

As for your free testosterone, it being up slightly isn't surprising given your low SHBG - a very common phenomenon. Free testosterone values are a matter of dispute. Direct, calculated...it is a devil of a number to quote with accuracy.

Congratulations on on your estradiol.

How is are you feeling?

KSPhD

Thanks for your input CoastWatcher. Overall things are better. Greater sex drive, greater strength, less anxiety. Just need to clean up the diet and up the physical activity to get my lipids under control.

Free T being high is good...never bad as far as I'm concerned and CW is correct, it goes hand/hand with your SHBG @ 20. You should donate a pint of blood soon, there's a nurse on that end that throws phlebotomy's scripts at-will if you're even a tenth over the lab range, don't let that get to be much of a concern, HCT is the price you pay for entry to TRT, easily managed with a blood donation.

hva

Congrats, you are now a regular blood donor. Defy will work with you, and your blood letting place if needed, to get you set up with regular 56 day donations. If you don't have any disqualifying conditions your donated blood will go into the supply chain and you might get a free t-shirt and come cookies. When my HCT get up that hight I'm quite relieved to have it taken. I feel much better almost immediately.

captain

Your fine up to 55 HCT then they will take you off TRT if you go over. My HCT went up to 53 and over time fell to 48. This is what happens to most everyone from what I have seen. Make sure to stay well hydrated.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me