Varicocele and T

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

Do you have a history of improved T after removing Varicocele? It's large in my case, and has been growing over years. Can TRT benefit from the surgery?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

First notice it at 15. I'm now 45. Doc (5 years ago) said surgery may increase my total T by 150. I was at 200 at the time. Hardly enough to make much of a difference in my case.

Luis Fernandes

Almost same experience as James. It will increase but not sufficient. Except if detected and removed in early stage I believe. TRT was the only option for me even after surgery.

ta406

Almost same experience as James. It will increase but not sufficient. Except if detected and removed in early stage I believe. TRT was the only option for me even after surgery.

Same for me. Surgery really did nothing to raise my T as the damage to my testicle was already done. TRT was my only option too. Good luck. Hopefully you'll beat the odds

ZoomyR6

I had this procedure done when I was about 15. Doc said the damage might already been done and may have issues later in life. Im 31 now and just realizing after 10 years of symptoms that it was related to this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me