Low dosing TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

RussianAnimal

Has anyone here been on a lose dosage of TRT?

I'm trying to understand how you feel on such a low dose of 100-125mg a week of test cyp? I haven't lowered my dosage this low before

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I inject 16mg of testosterone a day, 112mg a week, which puts my levels over 1000 and feel wonderful. It's entirely possible, indeed, quite probable, that you'll do very well on 100-125mg weekly.

Has anyone here been on a lose dosage of TRT?

I'm trying to understand how you feel on such a low dose of 100-125mg a week of test cyp? I haven't lowered my dosage this low before

An integral part of that conversation has a lot to do with what you're doing, you're labs, and so forth. Any one using 100-125mg a week has no bearing on another person.

CoastWatcher

An integral part of that conversation has a lot to do with what you're doing, you're labs, and so forth. Any one using 100-125mg a week has no bearing on another person.
While I commented earlier in regard to an injection of 16mg daily, I want to confirm that if you're looking for direction, as opposed to just confirmation that 100-125mg a week can bring success with it, Vince Carter is absolutely right.

There are myriad factors that go into a dosing determination; one size doesn't fit all.

RussianAnimal

While I commented earlier in regard to an injection of 16mg daily, I want to confirm that if you're looking for direction, as opposed to just confirmation that 100-125mg a week can bring success with it, Vince Carter is absolutely right.

There are myriad factors that go into a dosing determination; one size doesn't fit all.

Yup, definitely agree with that

As for me I've been a little over 200mg a week for a while now and I'm going to have to lower my dosage since running over 200mg is taking a total in other places and I need to bring down those levels. Either way Ill give it a try and get some more blood work to see how it goes

I've seen some guys state that they feel good on 80mg, or less...it's a curious thing. As in CW's ewxample, he uses 16mg of Enanthate a day, but I have to use 28mg of Cyp, an oddity among individuals.

CoastWatcher

106mg per week for me spilt in to EOD. I feel better and better each day but now I am dealing with some high E2.
I'm sorry to hear that. One of the reasons I adopted an every day protocol was because it had proven so successful in lowering estradiol in my doctor's practice, and it did for me. How high has yours climbed since adopting the current injection schedule?

CSI007

I'm sorry to hear that. One of the reasons I adopted an every day protocol was because it had proven so successful in lowering estradiol in my doctor's practice, and it did for me. How high has yours climbed since adopting the current injection schedule?

I think you've been replying to my thread :cool: and may already know. I increased my T by about 20mg per week on the same EOD schedule and my E2 jumped from low 30s into the mid 60s. Today I started my decrease in E3.5 day HCG. Now taking 200iu instead of the 400 I used to take. We'll see if that is enough.:)

ratbag

I was taking 80mg E3D and read lots about others who found that less is more... so I tried it and now I take 30mg E3.5D and 400iu HCG E3.5D and I feel better than ever. So for me less is more. Everyone is different so we cannot make blanket assumptions on what works.

Vince

Super Moderator
I went form 200mg of testosterone cypionate, split into two does a week (every 3 1/2 days). Now injecting 140mg weekly split into 20mg daily. For me I believe it helps lower my hematocrit.

James

I'm at my lowest weekly dose since starting TRT 3.5 years ago...50 mg every 3.5 days (100 mg total). So far, it's been my best protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me