First Time With Trimix - Need Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

WarrenDistl3r

Just got my Trimix and autoinjector. Video said calibrate to "N". That seems too long of needle exposure. Any suggestions on this before I try it out?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Virginian

I looked at the video. N is probably right for the size of their needle. Looks like they are using a 1/2 inch needle. I use a shorter needle - 5/16 inch (8 mm). For me the shorter needle always works.

cowboys

Welcome. I'm a newbie also. To this forum and trimix. No injector just syringe. They gave me 27g & 30g needles. I haven't tried either yet. Good luck!!

cowboys

I'm not sure but think so. Mines a 1/2 inch which from what I've read is the norm. I'm taking my first shot this coming up weekend but please share your first experience. hopefully we could look out for each other on first timers since we're both making that first move. lol Cheer's!!

WarrenDistl3r

The autoinject2 wasn't calibrated so I just used the syringe and Trimix. Starting at 1ml. Injected and no pain. I didn't get completely erect. Maybe 50%. I will try 1.5 or 2 'll next.

Virginian

The autoinject2 wasn't calibrated so I just used the syringe and Trimix. Starting at 1ml. Injected and no pain. I didn't get completely erect. Maybe 50%. I will try 1.5 or 2 'll next.

Are you sure you have the units right? A 1 ml dose is huge. What is the stated capacity of your syringe?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Guys - I strongly suggest doing a test dose on your own before using with your partner. This will give you a good sense of what to expect and make sure that the dose (your Doctor prescribed not the Pharmacist) gives you a good erection.

You don't want to get yourself all fired up only to get a partial erection.

As many of you know, I just love the stuff and it's about 100% effective in all men when dosed and injected correctly.

Keep us posted here in this thread.

-Gene

cowboys

Gene I was actually thinking about doing that. It just makes since like you said. He gave me 5ml so at .2 I have plenty so I'm going to do a test run first. lol Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me