D3 blood levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Peakt over at peak testosterone forum posted he is concerned with vitamin d levels of 61 ng/ml. I would be curious if Dr. Saya could chime or some of the other drs on here on how high of a level is too high? I know I've heard Dr Osborn say before 10,000 daily is the normal he likes his patients to take and that he likes levels anywhere under 100. Peaks claim is d3 can cause calcium buildup in arteries over 50 ng/ ml.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

You take vitamin K to put the calcium in bone and not the arteries. You have to watch the dose of D if you get hypercalcemia from it. You get lab work done so you know what your doing to yourself.

Peakt over at peak testosterone forum posted he is concerned with vitamin d levels of 61 ng/ml. I would be curious if Dr. Saya could chime or some of the other drs on here on how high of a level is too high? I know I've heard Dr Osborn say before 10,000 daily is the normal he likes his patients to take and that he likes levels anywhere under 100. Peaks claim is d3 can cause calcium buildup in arteries over 50 ng/ ml.

236419.jpg

That's how I prevent calcium build up.

Correct supplementing with K2 is a good idea.

There appears to be a U-shaped mortality curve with D3 levels, meaning increased mortality at both high and low levels.

50 up to around 75 or so would be acceptable in my opinion. I'm not aware of any additional benefit of pushing from 50-70/75 up to around 100 with D3.

madman

Super Moderator

10,000 iu daily is rarely needed as 5000iu daily should put most in a healthy range.

Vince

Super Moderator
My last labs showed my D3 level at 60 ng/ml, which I considered perfect. I do supplement with vitamin K ( K1, mk4 and mk7) and 6,000iu of vitamin D3.

My last Quest report listed ~70 at the max range and it takes for me 10000iu daily to get me there. Peak almost always on everything is extremely conservative in his views.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me