Test cream + low dose deca

Buy Lab Tests Online

masters2121

I've been reading posts on here for the past few years, finally decided to ask a few questions since I have a hard time finding a good answer. I'll try not to overcomplicate it.

I'm going on 37 and I've been on TRT since 2012. I'm currently using 20% cream, I'll go back to injecting after I run out of this cream. I'm over it already lol. I'm a masters athlete in CrossFit and and finished in the top of the world in my age bracket this past year. I over trained big time. Pretty bad knee tendonitis and a back strain that's been o and off the past 5 years. All muscular. I've taken the past 2 months to recover and strengthen weaknesses. That's the backend. My doc prescribed me 100mg of Deca over the coarse of 20 weeks to see if this will help my knee. Just started last week. Is this too long? Would 100 every 5 days or so be better? I'd like to see some recovery benefits without people being like oh yeah he's juicing. Any advice appreciated. Also on mk677. Anything to add or take away?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

Here are a few things to consider...others will have to chime in on the Deca front, but I had knee and back issues, both of which are almost completely resolved, and here are a few ideas:

- I and other people I know have had amazing improvement in joint issues from DMSO, so I would add that into the mix.

- The thing that helped my knees the most was correcting flaws in my lifting form and gait, and not going to failure or past the point in any set where my form started to deteriorate. When I had my knee problems, my knees/legs/feet were slightly out of alignment when I ran, walked and squatted, and correcting that made a huge difference. I haven't gone to failure on any set in about 6 years and I am in better overall condition now than I was before when I was going all out.

- Using one of the lumbar extender devices has been very helpful for my back. You can test if it seems helpful by looking at a picture of one and using rolled-up towels to see if the type of stretch it provides is helpful. I would also check out the various podcasts with Stuart McGill. A tip I heard from him which was to only do leg-presses with one leg at a time also helped my back a lot, although I rarely do leg presses at all now. But he is full of great back info.

- I eliminated some things that aggravated my knees to the point of not being worth doing, lunges being a prime example

- I found that full-depth front squats were very therapeutic for my knees, but again, never past the point of deteriorating form. The front squats really seemed to help the integrity of the joint more than any other exercise.

-If you want additional medical input, you might want to check out Dr. William Seeds who is an orthopedic surgeon near Cleveland, but who also seems very knowledgeable on peptides. You can find a great interview with him to download on superhumanradio.net. Maybe he does phone consults. He seemed to be positive on BP-157 in the interview.

- I'll be very interested to hear what experience you have with Deca, especially since most reports about it are at much higher doses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me