Leakage by sweating, at injection site

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have this "spot" on my sheets, it is up close to my pillow. Picture a football, only not as oval, and it appears to be a oily stain. This spot has had stain remover applied to it, washed in washer over and over, it just wont come out. For the life of my I could not figure out what it was, until now. Well I say that but I have no proof...

Is it possible that I am somehow sweating out some of my testosterone injections from my shoulders? I cant find any documentation that says it could be, but there really isn't any other explanation.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You could leak out some oil and testosterone after injecting, but if it was a long time after injecting. I wouldn't think oil could still be leaking.

The size of this stain is about the size of a Pop Warner sized Football. The spot is also directly in-line with my injection site, at the shoulder. I inject fairly early in the morning, and normally do not lay back down until after dinner (bed time). I've been known to sneak in a nap, but that wouldnt be until the afternoon.

Good to know that it is not from the T leaking out. Who knows what the deal is, I don't feel like garbage or anything. Thanks for the reply.

Just had a thought. If it were from the T, my clothing would show the same sort of oily spot.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
I have this "spot" on my sheets, it is up close to my pillow. Picture a football, only not as oval, and it appears to be a oily stain. This spot has had stain remover applied to it, washed in washer over and over, it just wont come out. For the life of my I could not figure out what it was, until now. Well I say that but I have no proof...

Is it possible that I am somehow sweating out some of my testosterone injections from my shoulders? I cant find any documentation that says it could be, but there really isn't any other explanation.

Thoughts?

It is sebum which is a waxy/oily substance produced by the sebaceous gland which are attached to the hair follicle located throughout your skin, especially face/head/back/chest/shoulders. How oily your skin gets comes down to ones genetics as there are different skin types dry/combination/oily. One of testosterones metabolites dht is responsible for stimulating increased sebaceous gland secretions. Sweating/humid weather can stimulate more sebum production also. The size of the stain and the fact that you could not wash out of your sheets is because once sebum is absorbed by the cotton or polyester sheets it is terribly hard to get out unless you immediately applied stain cleaner the next morning and washed your sheets everyday. Genetically I was cursed with very oily skin in my teens and thought I would one day grow out of it. Well lo and behold I am now 42 and my skin is still extremely oily except no acne. I was worried that when I started trt that it would be even worse and would break out like in my teens but luckily my skin is just extremely oily. The volume of testosterone one usually injects for trt purposes let alone if anything a spec of oil may leak out after injection if not injected deeply enough/poor technique would in no way be what you are describing. Once the testosterone is injected into muscle or adipose tissue it forms a depot and is released gradually into the bloodstream depending on the ester and area of injection and would be impossible for one to sweat out!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me