Concerning TRT BW results

Buy Lab Tests Online

RussianAnimal

Here's my results after being on HRT for about over 10 weeks at 200mg a week test cyp

I get frequent blood work and my last BW was actually early June, my levels weren't as high back than and my hematocrit/hemoglobin was within normal. Now it shot up to 57, which is a concern on my part as I also live in high elevation so getting oxygen could be the problem here. As far as how I feel, its pretty much normal and I haven't felt better in years, bp is good, heart rate is good, I don't get winded or bleed/bruise for no reason. My levels are a bit high and I'm going to go in to donate blood for the second time this year

I'm getting more blood work in a few weeks since this doesn't include all the blood work I have been doing and these are the only tests they gave me.
Either way, I know the blood levels are too high and I'm working on it

I might need to consider throwing in a little more cardio/intensity in the gym and maybe lowering my trt dosage.

Attachments

• IMAG0972.jpg
    IMAG0972.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 255
  • IMAG0971.jpg
    IMAG0971.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 225
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Here's my results after being on HRT for about over 10 weeks at 200mg a week test cyp

I get frequent blood work and my last BW was actually early June, my levels weren't as high back than and my hematocrit/hemoglobin was within normal. Now it shot up to 57, which is a concern on my part as I also live in high elevation so getting oxygen could be the problem here. As far as how I feel, its pretty much normal and I haven't felt better in years, bp is good, heart rate is good, I don't get winded or bleed/bruise for no reason. My levels are a bit high and I'm going to go in to donate blood for the second time this year

I'm getting more blood work in a few weeks since this doesn't include all the blood work I have been doing and these are the only tests they gave me.
Either way, I know the blood levels are too high and I'm working on it

I might need to consider throwing in a little more cardio/intensity in the gym and maybe lowering my trt dosage.

Your total/free look good but what stands out is your extremely low shbg. 200mg/week is a fairly high trt dose and is definitely effecting your high hematocrit/hemoglobin and your rbc are right at the top range almost high so you need to bring down your levels. 200mg/week for most would put them well over 800 but because your shbg is so low you are burning through the testosterone quick as there is not much shbg to bind to. People on trt with low shbg usually struggle and do much better with daily or every other day injections. You should look into dropping your dose to 150mg/week split into daily injections or eod injections especially since you have low shbg as it may allow you to still attain high total t levels and will help improve your hemoglobin/hematocrit/rbc. Your glucose is also high so you definitely should try improving it.

RussianAnimal

Yea I was supposed to donate 2 weeks ago and didn't go

Donated today instead and they told me to just do it every 8 weeks until my levels go down, they also mentioned if I need to do earlier than 8 weeks I can talk to them and let them know every 6 or so weeks.

I was in a good range and within a few points higher I wouldn't have qualified but either way they took it. I'm also lowering my dosage so figure that wouldn't be a bad idea either since I 200mg might be a bit much for me as of this point. My TRT doc also said lower the dosage and maybe skip an injection once in a while.

The glucose is actually my fault, I test my blood sugar in the morning/fasted state and it is fine

During the day they took the test I already had something to eat that day since I wasn't expecting to take a blood test that day

madman

Super Moderator
Yea I was supposed to donate 2 weeks ago and didn't go

Donated today instead and they told me to just do it every 8 weeks until my levels go down, they also mentioned if I need to do earlier than 8 weeks I can talk to them and let them know every 6 or so weeks.

I was in a good range and within a few points higher I wouldn't have qualified but either way they took it. I'm also lowering my dosage so figure that wouldn't be a bad idea either since I 200mg might be a bit much for me as of this point. My TRT doc also said lower the dosage and maybe skip an injection once in a while.

The glucose is actually my fault, I test my blood sugar in the morning/fasted state and it is fine

During the day they took the test I already had something to eat that day since I wasn't expecting to take a blood test that day

If anything lower dose slightly but definitely to not skip an injection every so often as your injection protocol needs to be consistent to maintain steady testosterone levels.

RussianAnimal

Pretty sure I have found the reason my levels are so high
I have been supplementing with natural supplements that contribute to raising blood levels. I'm stopping this and will see what just test and basic supplements do.
I have been taking blood builders for a long time, since I'm no longer natural I don't think I need help "building blood" That is what the test will do, I have for a long time been taking extra supplements which help increase blood......
I'm going to get some more blood work, this time full blood panels and will see how my RBC levels rebuild

Pretty sure I have found the reason my levels are so high
I have been supplementing with natural supplements that contribute to raising blood levels. I'm stopping this and will see what just test and basic supplements do.
I have been taking blood builders for a long time, since I'm no longer natural I don't think I need help "building blood" That is what the test will do, I have for a long time been taking extra supplements which help increase blood......
I'm going to get some more blood work, this time full blood panels and will see how my RBC levels rebuild

one donation of 1 pint whole blood typically drops HCT by 3 points.

user_joe

Keep in mind that hematocrit tends to settle down after some months for most people. It did for me in spite of increased dosage.

I personally would not touch my dose/regimen if I was happy with how I was feeling. There is always that transition period, and then getting e2 dialed in can take longer.

Iirc I was at 53, and I'm at sea level. That was on 150/wk. I donated double red, increased my dose to 200/wk 3-4 weeks later, donated again normal whole blood, and then 1 more time something like 6 weeks after. Took me down to 46ish. It never increased much since then. I go in every 4 months or so. 42-47 is what I've seen. Hydration is a big factor so I'm not even sure donation is even necessary anymore. Just one person's experience.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me