Alternatives to cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

RLB112

Ok guys I've got a call from defy coming next week and have been looking into some testosterone alternatives.. I've read a little on clomid, hcg mono and sermorlin.. any input on any of these?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ok guys I've got a call from defy coming next week and have been looking into some testosterone alternatives.. I've read a little on clomid, hcg mono and sermorlin.. any input on any of these?

Their efficacy will depend upon your clinical presentation, there isn't a single person here who can speculate how these "alternatives" will work for you without labs, symptoms, and basic information.

Sermorelin is not a testosterone alternative, it's a GH releaser.

If you want more advice directed towards you, you're going to need to post your initial labs you got with Defy.

RLB112

Here's my labs

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-07-22-12-37-46.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-07-22-12-37-46.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 202
  • SmartSelectImage_2017-07-22-12-37-36.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-07-22-12-37-36.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 206
  • SmartSelectImage_2017-07-22-12-37-24.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-07-22-12-37-24.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 205
  • SmartSelectImage_2017-07-22-12-37-12.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-07-22-12-37-12.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 213
Protocol for these labs were.. 50mgs cup 2x week and .25 anastrozol/ dim 2x week. No hcg

Unfortunately these aren't very useful, and I believe that was my miscommunication. I apologize for that, I assumed you were not on anything at the time, and had natty labs. TRT labs aren't going to be able to be used to predict hCG or clomid's efficacy.

I'm going to assume you're not feeling great, and want to try another form of therapy in hope of achieving better results? Or is it you want to have a chance at maintaining your HPTA?

RLB112

Ya I'm back to dragging ass..as far as mood and over all feeling I don't feel bad.. I mostly lose my drive to do anything.. going to the gym Is nonexistent as I just don't feel like going.. on trt I looked forward to going..

SHBG = 21 I would bet that you'll need to move up from E3.5D to perhaps EOD injections, you're running a minimum amount of Cyp @ 50mgs 2XW and you have a pretty poor trough. I'd consider that you're not being treated properly either in dosing or frequency before you can write off Cyp for something else.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me