Am I using enough Trimix?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sldl2004

Hello--

I'm new to this community and forum and I have a question on Trimix. I am not getting the results that other men are getting on this forum. I'm using a 1/2 cc syringe and when I started several years ago, 7 or 8 units on that syringe seemed to be enough. Now, I'm no longer getting the results but even when I did get an erection, it took 40-45 minutes to work. I'm hearing of men using .12 to .25 ml but I'm confused with the syringe how much that is. Does the syringe have a .50 ml capacity and if so that means that men are using a quarter to half of the syringe? I don't think I'm using enough and how much is too much? It has 50 units on the side. Am I supposed to use 25 units for .25 ml?? I do remember the urologist saying that I was not using very much at first. Thanks for the assistance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Virginian

Most syringes are marked with units. 100 units = 1cc = 1 ml. Put another way, 1 unit = 0.01 cc = 0.01 ml

Therefore, if you have a 1/2 cc syringe, it probably has units up to 50 marked on the barrel.

I started trimix more than 10 years ago at age 64. When I first started 2.5 units (0.025 ml) was enough. The amount that I needed gradually increased. Now at age 75 I need 12 units (0.12 ml). Many people report using much more. I suspect that the amount that I need will continue increasing.

sldl2004

I've requested an appt with my urologist and I hope to talk with her over the next few weeks. I could have sworn that she mentioned something about a concentrated mix if I got over a certain dosage to achieve an erection. I can't believe that 9 units (.09 ml) would require a concentrated mix if other members on this forum are using 12-25 units or .12 to .25 ml.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me