TRT Dramatically Changed My Life

Buy Lab Tests Online

kiva

Hey perhaps wrong thread, I am just happy to have regained my self-confidence. I was experiencing Social Anxiety (SA) and I believe that made my Blood Pressure high, now I am only taking 25mg from 200mg Metoprolol, !/4 of Varsatan (don't have amount in mind), eating healthier and walking. ( which as I have mentioned on another post, was the result of bilateral sciatica that made walking more than a block unbearable. Now. only in one week 20 blocks daily. I would do 90% errands at night to avoid running into people. I am now more assertive. Have a confident stride and have people on my Facebook somewhat concerned as I am telling it like it is. Without really mentioning names, I am saying no more, no more mistreatment, bullying etc.... No more nice guy. Actually I am a lot nicer. and talk about sex life. At 65, I am having wild orgasms and passion as if younger. Yeah it is costing $5,000 for a six month treatment. But I am glad that I did. I thought it was all bs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kiva

I had delayed that decision forever, and yes expensive, but

I'm happy you're receiving so many benefits from TRT. But you're paying too much.

Hey Vince, thanks for your concern.

Yes I believe that it is expensive, however, I had delayed that action/decision forever, kinda of like buying a house.

I just did it, but in the next three months, I am seeking alternatives, perhaps over the border.

But even though expensive, it has been worth it. Imagine, my body wants to exercise, vs forcing myself to do so because it's good for me. Big change!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me