4 weeks in on clomid 12.5mg, side effect questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

dubp68

As the title says, I've been running clomid as per a restart protocol after one year of TRT. This was done after the HCG protocol for some background info. Anyways, I am having a really difficult time concentrating, stablizing my mood and I basically feel like crap most of the time. I'm extremely sensitive and I feel dumber than I have at any point in my life. Right now, I feel like it might cost be my job if it keeps on this way. Is there anything I can do to lower these side effects?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Esq

Have you checked sensitive estradiol? Four weeks is relatively soon to do bloods, but you might give it another week and then check. Clomid caused my e2 to more than double, and I felt pretty terrible (mood was all over the place, difficulty sleeping, concentration even worse than normal) until I started an AI.

dubp68

Have you checked sensitive estradiol? Four weeks is relatively soon to do bloods, but you might give it another week and then check. Clomid caused my e2 to more than double, and I felt pretty terrible (mood was all over the place, difficulty sleeping, concentration even worse than normal) until I started an AI.

I'm due for labs in a week, and I'm currently running an AI (12.5mg asin / week) but the symptoms are very reminiscent of when my e2 was out of control. I made a typo in the original post, it's
bene 25 mg clomid ED for the last 3 weeks. That's the brain fog kicking in, lol.

I'm fairly certain its high e2, sore joints, lethargy, highly sensisitive and emotional. I can deal with that but the cognitive issues are really threatening my job performance

I'm due for labs in a week, and I'm currently running an AI (12.5mg asin / week) but the symptoms are very reminiscent of when my e2 was out of control. I made a typo in the original post, it's
bene 25 mg clomid ED for the last 3 weeks. That's the brain fog kicking in, lol.

I'm fairly certain its high e2, sore joints, lethargy, highly sensisitive and emotional. I can deal with that but the cognitive issues are really threatening my job performance

Joint pain is a symptom exclusive to low E2 for the most part.

Any others? Excessive urination, excessive thirst, anhedonia, anxiety, hot flashes that itch, or depression?

dubp68

Joint pain is a symptom exclusive to low E2 for the most part.

Any others? Excessive urination, excessive thirst, anhedonia, anxiety, hot flashes that itch, or depression?

ah I see, maybe it's too low then. I have basically all those symptoms minus thirst/urination

dubp68

You have the hot flashes that itch?

Not a lot but I can recall a few times this last week I was sweating profusely and had uncontrollable itching. I wake up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat at least once a week.

Is there any like vitamins, routines or anything I can do to prevent this stuff?

Not a lot but I can recall a few times this last week I was sweating profusely and had uncontrollable itching. I wake up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat at least once a week.

Is there any like vitamins, routines or anything I can do to prevent this stuff?

Vitamin E.

Estradiol.

Guided_by_Voices

Another thing you can try is to cut your dosage. When I was on clomid mono, 12.5 every other day was what worked best and anything more caused problems. Also, I had to do a several week washout and restart if I went much higher when I was testing out different dosages.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me