HCG - when to begin

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

If I understood Dr.Crisler correctly, HCG is added to TRT protocol only after T levels become appropriate, i.e.not from the outset.
When did you begin
HCG therapy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

It is typically part of a protocol from the beginning of therapy.

I did not start HCG at that time because I wasn't keen on adding it to my protocol. I adopted it sometime later. But that was me resisting what my doctor offered.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I started HCG on my first day of injecting testosterone. I inject the same amount of HCG as when I first started, 500 iu every 3 1/2 days.

Rjsnuruf

I started taking HCG from the begining, in my opinion and my doctor's opinion you should do it from the begining to mantain testicular function,size etc. it will depend, for example if you dont want to have kids in the future you can add HCG just to mantain testicular size, and doing it time to time, but if you want to have kids i think is better to stay on HCG more frequently and also HMG time to time. Thats my protocol because im young and i want to have kids one day.

Will Brink

If I understood Dr.Crisler correctly, HCG is added to TRT protocol only after T levels become appropriate, i.e.not from the outset.
When did you begin
HCG therapy?

Never, as nad size and sperm count/fertility is not all that important to me, and the latter, more a pro than a con. You don't need HCG per se, but if testicular function/size and fertility are important to you, most start off in combo with the TRT as a rule. As far as symptomology, some feel HCG also helps there, some actually feel worse.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am a long term TRT user and did not start HCG until around 2009 ( I started hormones around 1992). HCG "woke up" my libido. Does everyone need to be on it ? I doubt it. But if you are relatively young man it may help you preserve fertility.

Testicular atrophy is a big deal for some men. This population can also benefit from using HCG.

Like Will said, some men feel good and some feel bloated and moody on HCG. We are all different and whoever tells you that there is a cookie-cutter protocol out there for everyone is lying.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me