on and off TRT periods

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

I want to share my experience and it will be interesting to see if you have had similar issues.

I had been on TRT for about 3 years (wrong prescription 250ml once in 3 weeks). Then I was off for several years. That off TRT period was very bad in terms of symptoms, especially brain fogs/memory sharpness.
I also remember, that food supplements (Mucuna, Muira, Avena Sativa etc) had been very useful before I stated TRT. Now I don't feel it.

My conclusion is that you either stay on TRT forever, or don't try it at all. You lose sensitivity and destroy your memory and it will be irreversible.

Is it called testosterone resistance?

Now I'm thinking, even though my low T symptoms were clear, maybe I should have avoided TRT at all, by addressing low T symptoms (gym, herbs etc).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
goga, so what you're saying? At one time you were on TRT, then stopped and now you're back on TRT but don't feel the benefits?
What's your protocol and labs.

goga

I had been on for 3 years, then off for 7-8 years. I am on again now. I am just saying that once you start it, you lose something for good. And, if you discontinue it for any reason, you are in trouble. You will never get back to the Status Quo

CoastWatcher

I had been on for 3 years, then off for 7-8 years. I am on again now. I am just saying that once you start it, you lose something for good. And, if you discontinue it for any reason, you are in trouble. You will never get back to the Status Quo
A few observations.

Most of us who start TRT are pleased we did so and have no desire to abandon therapy. Our testosterone levels were abysmal, that is the status quo is something we have no interest in doing. Some men who quit therapy have found success with with various recovery protocols; it is not an absolute impossibility.

Why did you abandon TRT and what prompted you to resume it?

CSI007

Also curious if when you stopped TRT did you do any kind of restart protocol with HCG/Clomid etc or just quit cold turkey. I have read that it can also really depend on the person coming off TRT. As with so many things medical, one statement does not fit all.

The way I see it, I have not read anywhere that anyone has been able to improve their testosterone levels significantly enough via other methods to make a meaningful difference in how they feel. If someone is in the 200s and feeling terrible and then is able to boost it to the 300s and still feel terrible there really is no point.

goga

I abandoned it after 3 years on TRT because my protocol was 250mg once in 3 weeks. It was 20 years ago and nobody knew about HCG protocol then.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me