My 6-month blood work. Thoughts or comments on the values?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bwayne

Attached is a copy of my 6-month blood work. When I started on trt my total testosterone was below 250. I am now on a protocol of 50 mg every other day of testosterone cypionate and HCG every other day 350 ius. I am not on any ai and have not needed to donate blood. Just wanted to get everybody's thoughts or if they see anything out of the ordinary or something I need to look out for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170720-212212.jpg
    Screenshot_20170720-212212.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 169
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bwayne

My bad. I can't figure out how to upload it so it makes it larger. Basically testosterone is 888 estradiol sensitive is 18 hematocrit is 45 point 5. Those are the main markers I believe of Interest. Free t is around 20 also. Someone had mentioned they thought my estradiol was crashed but again I don't take an AI and it was like 8 when I started trt.

My bad. I can't figure out how to upload it so it makes it larger. Basically testosterone is 888 estradiol sensitive is 18 hematocrit is 45 point 5. Those are the main markers I believe of Interest. Free t is around 20 also. Someone had mentioned they thought my estradiol was crashed but again I don't take an AI and it was like 8 when I started trt.

Depending on your SHBG levels, an estradiol of 18 can be perfectly fine, especially since you are not taking an AI. How are you feeling, and who is administering your trt? If your doctor does determine that you could do with some extra E2, a simple way to boost it might be to increase HCG to 500x2 a week.

Bwayne

Thanks for your feedback. My provider is defy Medical. They don't check for shbg levels for some reason. At least not on the standard blood work. Would changing the HCG protocol to 500 twice a week be any different than the 350 every other day I currently do. At the end of the day it's still a thousand ius weekly. I feel pretty damn good. I'm just getting ready to start a month number 8 And it's been pretty life-changing.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for your feedback. My provider is defy Medical. They don't check for shbg levels for some reason. At least not on the standard blood work. Would changing the HCG protocol to 500 twice a week be any different than the 350 every other day I currently do. At the end of the day it's still a thousand ius weekly. I feel pretty damn good. I'm just getting ready to start a month number 8 And it's been pretty life-changing.

If you are feeling well, and you indicate that is the case, enjoy the ride. There's nothing inherently wrong with the three markers you cited. They look fine. Congratulations on your succes.

I'm sorry, I misread your post and thought you were doing 350x2 a week, not eod. As CoastWatcher mentioned, if you feel great, there's nothing to be concerned about.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me