Is this a side effect from quitting trt cold turkey?

Buy Lab Tests Online
This is something I'm going to bring up to dr saya for my first appointment but around 5 months or so ago the endo I was seeing told me I needed to get off of trt so that he could get accurate blood work. What had happened was I was originally with one dr who prescribed me trt. My estrogen got out of control, he couldn't get it in check and pretty much said we don't know what to do because arimdex made me sick. So Then I started to self medicate bringing my estrogen down with aromisin. I didn't want to do things illegally any more so I went to an endo. At the time I was taking 150mg weekly and that was it. I saw him and was honest. He said we need you to stop trt so we can get accurate blood readings. I stopped cold turkey. I honestly didnt notice any real difference stopping as I was already feeling terrible on 150mg of testosterone weekly which is probably the wrong protocol for me but I was scared to come off of it after being on a year and a half. The one thing that did happen is within those 4-5 months I dropped 40-50lbs, had zero appetite, severe nausea as well. Coming of testosterone is the only thing that changed so that's the only thing that makes sense to me as to my drastic weight loss and I would say 85% of the muscle that I gained is completely gone. I haven't been able to find much info other then I read something that if you gained weight while being on trt (which I gained muscle and has a very strict diet) that the opposite could happen once coming off. Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You've really gotten screwed up down and all around...be patient for your time with Dr Saya that is coming up. as for side effect of stopping? Side effects come with drug use, not without drug use...at worse you should return to base line low T. Who knows shy you lost weight and whatever else. Fact is you've gotten yourself all F'ed up...no way to tell.

I honestly feel all f***ed up. Dr saya also noted in a previous post of mine where I posted blood work that my igf1 was quite low. He told me to do some research which I have obsessed about just like I have with testosterone and learning about that and the effects ect. So I feel like I have everything against me. I think sermorline is what defy uses instead of growth hormone but I haven't read many good things about the sermoreline working.

CoastWatcher

I honestly feel all f***ed up. Dr saya also noted in a previous post of mine where I posted blood work that my igf1 was quite low. He told me to do some research which I have obsessed about just like I have with testosterone and learning about that and the effects ect. So I feel like I have everything against me. I think sermorline is what defy uses instead of growth hormone but I haven't read many good things about the sermoreline working.
You are waiting to consult with one of the leading doctors in this field in the United States; there is every reason for you to be hopeful that the two of you will work out a protocol that in time will restore you to health. The anxiety you're dealing with is jumping off the screen as I read your posts - your hormones being out of alignment are almost certainly contributing to the sense of urgency and hopelessness that you seem to be processing. When is your consultation?

Yea man I'm a nervous wreck. I guess posting and then seeing you people like you post "leading doctor in the United States" reassures me and gives me hope. Even though I already know. If you can this through a post I can only imagine what people around me can tell. My appointment isn't until August 15th. Believe me I'm counting the days down. It can't come quick enough lol.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me