Sun Pharma from CVS bad quality? Changing effects after using

Buy Lab Tests Online

JCUSN

I really appreciate your insight here, man. Seriously, thank you.

I am going to just continue my TRT as my doctor has prescribed. I'm going to change nothing from when things were "perfect," as more than likely...I'm probably just a bit down and a bit beside myself. As you said, who's horny when they just ended a relationship that was so important to them at one point...even if they are walking around with high T? You're right.

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I really appreciate your insight here, man. Seriously, thank you.

I am going to just continue my TRT as my doctor has prescribed. I'm going to change nothing from when things were "perfect," as more than likely...I'm probably just a bit down and a bit beside myself. As you said, who's horny when they just ended a relationship that was so important to them at one point...even if they are walking around with high T? You're right.

Thank you.

You should be a bit down, if you weren't, that'd be abnormal. Loss of any sort, relationship or death of a loved one, almost always relates in a form of depression. One of the symptoms of depression is low libido.

You'll slowly achieve normalcy eventually, the 7 stages of grief apply not just to death, but to any form of loss. Acceptance is the only answer.

JCUSN

You should be a bit down, if you weren't, that'd be abnormal. Loss of any sort, relationship or death of a loved one, almost always relates in a form of depression. One of the symptoms of depression is low libido.

You'll slowly achieve normalcy eventually, the 7 stages of grief apply not just to death, but to any form of loss. Acceptance is the only answer.

Just read up on the 7 Stages of Grief...GREAT read! Thanks again for your guidance. I appreciate it.

Just read up on the 7 Stages of Grief...GREAT read! Thanks again for your guidance. I appreciate it.

I'm just a fellow guy who's on this rock orbiting a giant ball of fire, too.

If my knowledge or opinion can help just one person, then that's all I can ask for. Having helped one person leaves the world a better place than when I woke up this morning.

Just because something is "in your head" doesn't mean it isn't real. Not that I'm saying you think that, but I know it's common enough that I feel I should say it, but you can impact it's effects on you by changing your mindset, exercise, or focusing elsewhere. The latter is my personal theory as to why many men seemingly obsess over the minutia of their hormones. If you pretend that psychic pain isn't psychic, but rather hormonal, you don't have to feel it.

Joey786

I regularly used Watson from cvs but I once received sun pharma. I saw that it was made in India and I asked if I could switch it out for my regular Watson. I was told no. I called other pharmacies in the area asking if they had Watson and was treated very rudely. I guess people call pharmacies to find out if there's anything good to steal? I gave up and started using sun pharma. All was good and confirmed by blood work.

madman

Super Moderator
I regularly used Watson from cvs but I once received sun pharma. I saw that it was made in India and I asked if I could switch it out for my regular Watson. I was told no. I called other pharmacies in the area asking if they had Watson and was treated very rudely. I guess people call pharmacies to find out if there's anything good to steal? I gave up and started using sun pharma. All was good and confirmed by blood work.

Regardless of it being produced in India it is a USFDA approved medication and is overlooked with very strict standards. regarding safety/dosage/purity/labeling and so on.

Joey786

You're right, approved meds sold in US pharmacies should be spot on in dosing but it's not impossible for a medication to be "off". Matt porter actually documented this on his instagram. He switched to sun pharma from compounded testosterone cypionate from a trt clinic. On the sun pharma, a legit US approved testosterone cypionate medication, his test levels dropped by half. This isn't common but it can happen. So if you feel different on a product you've never tried before you should test your levels.

JCUSN

It seems Sun Pharma is undoubtedly legit Test C and most certainly as potent as it says, if not more. My levels show that.

However, my levels were 594 Total T and 20.6 estradiol on 100mg/week sub-Q injections. I switched to IM injections, and upped dose to 120mg/week, and now my levels are DOUBLE! Does it make sense they would increase so drastically from just a 20mg/week increase and going to IM vice sub-Q?

CoastWatcher

It seems Sun Pharma is undoubtedly legit Test C and most certainly as potent as it says, if not more. My levels show that.

However, my levels were 594 Total T and 20.6 estradiol on 100mg/week sub-Q injections. I switched to IM injections, and upped dose to 120mg/week, and now my levels are DOUBLE! Does it make sense they would increase so drastically from just a 20mg/week increase and going to IM vice sub-Q?

It is not unusual to see levels adjust dramatically when changes to a protocol are made. Over two years ago I went from 60mg every 3.5 days to 16mg every morning, my weekly dose decreased by by eight milligrams. My total testosterone went from 828 to 1037.

madman

Super Moderator

There should be no difference in absorption between im and sub-q, more than likely the dose increase resulted in your higher numbers.

JCUSN

Received back all my other labs today.

My luteinizing hormone is showing <.2 (range is 1.7-8.6)
FSH is also showing <.2 (range 1.5-12.4)

This is really low! I thought HCG was supposed to keep my LH and FSH levels higher so that I could still have children.
Am I totally off on that? Am I never going to be able to father children now?

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Received back all my other labs today.

My luteinizing hormone is showing <.2 (range is 1.7-8.6)
FSH is also showing <.2 (range 1.5-12.4)

This is really low! I thought HCG was supposed to keep my LH and FSH levels higher so that I could still have children.
Am I totally off on that? Am I never going to be able to father children now?

As long as you take exogenous testosterone you will never see your LH and FSH rise. No way, no how. HCG mimics LH in order to maintain testicular vitality. There is no need to measure either LH or FSH while on TRT - you'll always be shut down. HCG is the work-around we rely on.

CoastWatcher

Ah, I see. So then this low level doesn't have an actual affect on my fertility?
It shows that you have suppressed your HPTA axis due to the ongoing use of exogenous testosterone. All of us on TRT will post those very numbers. The use of HCG is designed to trick, if you will, the testes into operating in spite of this suppression. These results do not reflect your fertility.

nuclear

Almost all of my meds from CVS Caremark are from India or China. Tablets are irregularly pressed and sometimes have scuff marks, either from the presses or from handling. All for profit.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me