My Wife's High Estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online

mopes

Had my wife run some bloodwork. She's in the luteal phase of her cycle and I noticed that her estradiol is about 50% higher than the high end of range... Not sure if this is something to be concerned about or could simply be a case of 'estrogen dominance'. Guess we need to run progesterone next time and see how it's looking.

She's 36, two kids, no birth control. 5'7 125 lbs. Takes 2 grain naturethroid. Two grain puts here right back to her natural free t3 level of 3.3. Going to bump up to 2.5 to try and boost free t3/free t4). Also recently started 250mg metformin 2x daily and making some dietary changes.

Obviously her glucose and A1c need to get sorted out. Maybe worth trying some progesterone cream given the high estradiol levels? Ferritin looks like it could be a bit low as is Alkaline Phosphatase. Anything else jump out?

Thanks!

Attachments

• capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 361
  • Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 373
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mopes

Some follow up labs to dig a little deeper, these were also run on day 21 (luteal phase). She's started on 5mg of dhea 2 x daily and one teaspoon of progesterone cream for last 14 days of her cycle. Realize this section of the forum isn't too active but happy to contribute here nonetheless.

Thoughts are always welcome.

Attachments

• capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 352
  • Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 341
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 349

Amberlin

Were you able to figure out your wife's high estradiol levels? Her progesterone looks pretty good so I can't figure out why she's taking medication for that vs the estradiol.

mopes

Didn't get the high estradiol sorted out but she has since added supplemental progesterone (based on symptoms) and exogenous testosterone enanthate... Waiting to see how things work out.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me