New to TRT questions

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm going to a licensed clinic in RVA. Initially they do a total test and PSA labs. My total test was 217. I am a 54 year old male. I am 6' 0" tall and about 185 lbs. I decided to have my testosterone checked when I felt like i was drinking in order to feel better. I was started on a 200 mg. dose of 200 test every 2 weeks. When I got the first injection I felt a noticeable improvement the next day. This seemed to last for about 4 days. Then it was a roller coaster ride up until running out of reserve 2 days before the next injection. Here is where I was surprised, the second injection didn't seem to have any effect. If anything, I felt worse the first couple of days and slowly feeling better and by better I mean the same as before test. I swear I feel like I didn't even take a second shot and I was so looking forward to it. Anybody else felt like they go placebo instead of the real stuff? :confused:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
That's a terrible Dr your seeing...really just not responsible as this just isn't how TRT is done, this 200mg every two weeks is literally stone age thinking and you're experiencing how bad that really is.

CoastWatcher

The protocol prescribed, as Vince Carter noted, is a ticket to failure. The fact that a doctor today laid it out for you is an indication that he's not going to be able to help you. Inadequate testing, you didn't get a proper workup if the only tests run were total testosterone and PSA...you deserve better care.

Talked with dr. and he put my on 1mg. anastrozole once per week. Started to feel better within a matter of hours. Have an appointment next week to review protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
I definitely wouldn't add an AI without checking estradiol levels and most do better injecting T every 3 1/2 days. Sounds like your doctor is setting you up for failure.

madman

Super Moderator
Talked with dr. and he put my on 1mg. anastrozole once per week. Started to feel better within a matter of hours. Have an appointment next week to review protocol.

Prescribing AI without knowing ones estradiol is irresponsible at best! 200mg every 2 weeks will be guaranteed to leave someone feeling terrible, 100mg/week at a minimum even 50mg every 3.5 days would be ideal for most.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me