Estrogen at 4 but still getting bloat?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've recently gotten back blood work and something was up as expected. My estradiol (sensitive test) was 4.5! My total T was 1037.

Is there anyway possible Estrogen levels can fluctuate throughout the day? Or even cause water retention as they go up(not related to number) I ask because aside from low energy/exhaustion every time I let my Estrogen creep up it feels like my face/body (3-5lb gain) gets almost immediately bloated and water retentive. Makes no sense because there is no way my estrogen has gone up past 50 or so that quickly can it? Every time I try and taper or lower Anti Es ( was Aromasin 12.5mg ED) I get bloated. On a low carb diet right now and workout 6+ days a week so everything else is very very consistent. Luckily I'm finally getting my libido and energy back but this doesn't make any sense to me. You'd think at 4 there's no way I could get bloated. My new dosing is 6.25mg every 3.5 days (on injection days). But considering bumping up to 12.5mg E3.5D. Only issue is before I was at 12.5mg ED and my estrogen was at 4 (yes sensitive test from my doctor).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I've recently gotten back blood work and something was up as expected. My estradiol (sensitive test) was 4.5! My total T was 1037.

Is there anyway possible Estrogen levels can fluctuate throughout the day? Or even cause water retention as they go up(not related to number) I ask because aside from low energy/exhaustion every time I let my Estrogen creep up it feels like my face/body (3-5lb gain) gets almost immediately bloated and water retentive. Makes no sense because there is no way my estrogen has gone up past 50 or so that quickly can it? Every time I try and taper or lower Anti Es ( was Aromasin 12.5mg ED) I get bloated. On a low carb diet right now and workout 6+ days a week so everything else is very very consistent. Luckily I'm finally getting my libido and energy back but this doesn't make any sense to me. You'd think at 4 there's no way I could get bloated. My new dosing is 6.25mg every 3.5 days (on injection days). But considering bumping up to 12.5mg E3.5D. Only issue is before I was at 12.5mg ED and my estrogen was at 4 (yes sensitive test from my doctor).

Bloating isn't always from Estrogen.

I think you're suffering from Estrophobia. Common symptoms include: reports of fluctuating feelings day to day with transient lab results, excessive bathroom scale usage, constant palpation of pectorals, posting of random numbers purported to be hormone levels, libido issues, and AI cravings(often excessive, these men will convince themselves they will blow up like a puffer fish without AI, lie, steal, and beg for money for AI).

E2 at 4, yep, you definitely need more AI.

Bloating isn't always from Estrogen.

I think you're suffering from Estrophobia. Common symptoms include: reports of fluctuating feelings day to day with transient lab results, excessive bathroom scale usage, constant palpation of pectorals, posting of random numbers purported to be hormone levels, libido issues, and AI cravings(often excessive, these men will convince themselves they will blow up like a puffer fish without AI, lie, steal, and beg for money for AI).

E2 at 4, yep, you definitely need more AI.

It's actually 4.5, if I could insert a picture of lab results into this thread I would. I agree with maybe I'm going a little crazy. But I'm 100% sure the water gain is real and that my estrogen came back at 4.5 (sensitive test).

It's actually 4.5, if I could insert a picture of lab results into this thread I would. I agree with maybe I'm going a little crazy. But I'm 100% sure the water gain is real and that my estrogen came back at 4.5 (sensitive test).

Imgur.com

You're going crazy man, because this isn't an Estrogen problem most likely.

You cannot fear Estradiol, as it is an important hormone, I'd say even MORE important than testosterone for men. Testosterone at 600 or 800 is nearly the same, but E2 at 25 or 35 can make a gigantic difference.

Without having E2 at a decent level, it is irrelevant what your testosterone is. You will never feel right. Period.

ok that right there...i LOLd

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree, your water retention have nothing to do with high estradiol levels. It's probably caused by TRT, can you get a diuretic from your doctor?

I would have to agree, your water retention have nothing to do with high estradiol levels. It's probably caused by TRT, can you get a diuretic from your doctor?

Diuretics are pretty serious drugs, and shouldn't be recommended for something such as water retention from TRT, which is most often transient.

Especially without any more information, such as diet changes, or knowing how long OP has been on TRT for.

If it's NOT from the TRT, then random water retention DEFINITELY warrants more proper medical work-up. Not a diuretic, that can be a very dangerous way of covering up a canary in a coalmine here.

Maybe this is the problem. Is there anyway to fix this shift? Or just live with the bloat? It's tough because when the bloat isn't there I look great. But when the bloat is there I look 5% fatter because a lot of it is in my jawline/face.

Vince

Super Moderator
Maybe this is the problem. Is there anyway to fix this shift? Or just live with the bloat? It's tough because when the bloat isn't there I look great. But when the bloat is there I look 5% fatter because a lot of it is in my jawline/face.

I always thought water retention started in the feet and worked it way up to the lungs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me