Lab Results show high FSH and LH but still Low T (After 3 years of TRT)

Buy Lab Tests Online

purekoryo

Been on test. cyp. injections (100 mg per week) for 3 years, came off of it to get my wife pregnant and followed recovery procedure via HCG (10 days of high dose) followed by Clomid. I have been on Clomid for about 40 Days starting with a dose of 25mg/day for 10 days and 25 mg EOD for about 30 days. Got my lab results back recently:

Total test: 259
Estradiol: 13.2 (I am taking 100 mg of DIM and 2 x 500 mg of D-Glucarate/day will be stopping this all together)
FSH 14.1
LH: 19.4

What do you guys make of this? Should I decrease the dosage to 12.5 mg EOD? I'm just afraid that it may desensitize the LH and FSH. Is the problem in my testes? The weird thing is that my Testes have grown significantly since I stopped TRT injections and been on HCG followed by Clomid. Does it take a while for the leydig cells to regenerate and realize the LH signals to create more T, if so how much longer?
I know some guys just stop TRT and takes them 6 months until they are fertile again. I have been off of Test cyp. just under 2 months. Is it just too early to tell?

I've been feeling like death lately and would appreciate some feedback. Again, the whole goal is for me to get my wife pregnant.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would interpret that as being primary hypo...meaning a problem with the Testes. You have plenty of "signal" (LH) to be producing test (and semen/sperm), and yet you aren't. have you had a semen analysis lately? I would go that route before I changed anything even though Clomid is not going to work for you.

purekoryo

The weird thing is I felt OK for the first 10 days of Clomid at a much higher dose of 25mg ED. But then as time progressed and I switched to 25mg EOD I felt OK for another couple of weeks, but then took a dive.

Another thing I've noticed during the first several weeks was that I would get up really early in the morning and have a lot of energy, but my overall sleep was deprived. I am also a very intense GYM goer. I workout every single day for at least 2 hours lifting and some cardio. Perhaps I overtrained on little sleep and caused my T levels to drop? Is that possible? If so how? I have stopped going to the gym as of last Saturday and will rest for a week to see if I notice anything.

Again, I have also reduced my dose to 12.5 mg EOD and will probably just do 12.5 mg M, W, F for a week and then drop to one 12.5 mg and then completely stop before I do a another blood test. My initial sperm count was ZERO after a month of introduction of HCG to my TRT. I will get another sample done after 50 days or so to allow spermatogenesis to occur.

Clomid has a real short history for guys get this few weeks things are goin OK or better and then wham...nada. very common. We call guys with Clomid success "Unicorns", it's that bad.

purekoryo

I read on the sticky here that Clomid along with injecting testosterone is counter-intuitive in terms of fertility? However, on one of the "other" forums, one of the key member is firmly stating that it is a good way to go to keep my boys alive and feel good from testosterone.

I am feeling worse by the day and already visually noticed all of my years worth of gains from the gym has been lost. I am also snapping at everyone on site, including my daughter, which I really regret.

I am thinking of stopping Clomid cold turkey (do I need to taper off?). When does the side effects start to go away once I quit?

Clomid has a real short history for guys get this few weeks things are goin OK or better and then wham...nada. very common. We call guys with Clomid success "Unicorns", it's that bad.

JPB

your primary hypogonadism could still be a transient issue as recovery from prolonged TRT can take months. I think you did the right thing reducing the clomid dose. just be patient. I'd go at least three months and better six.

purekoryo

your primary hypogonadism could still be a transient issue as recovery from prolonged TRT can take months. I think you did the right thing reducing the clomid dose. just be patient. I'd go at least three months and better six.

Thanks for the feedback. I think you are right, as I did not have any trouble getting my wife pregnant with our first and current only child even while I was at the beginning stages of my TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me