Need PCT if quit TRT in first Week?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mad

Hello!

im from Germany, so my english isnt as good.

I bekame from my gp a prescription for testosterone because of low testosterone, gihg shbg and overall tiredness. The prescription is for test prop ed 20mg subq. No hcg or ai. I made 4 shots already.
Today i told to a good friend of mine, he is an endocrinologist, but working in an other contry, not in Germany. He told to me, that my problem is my lifestyle, that i should change. Too restrictive dieting, too much sport.

Well. Now i want to quit the trt and try to improve my testosterone naturaly. Do i need any kind of pct for 4 injections of testosterone propionate at 20mg each? Or can i just stop injecting and work on my lifestyle without bekome shut down? I saw a post of Bill Roberts somewhere, that up to 2 weeks of trt there is no need in PCT.

Thaks for your answers and advices and sorry for my bad english.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I dont think you need any PCT at this point, you shouldn't be in a shutdown so you can just stop if that's what you want to do without any need for PCT.

Mad

I dont think you need any PCT at this point, you shouldn't be in a shutdown so you can just stop if that's what you want to do without any need for PCT.

Thank you for your answer.

Is there any general rool, how fast is someone on trt shut down? I mean, when the exogenious testosterone cleares my body i will end up with even lower testosteron levels. How long is the recovery time after such low dose?

Anab0lic

I quit TRT after one week a year ago and recovered my levels without PCT no problem. I took a single 140mg shot of Cypionate. Tested my levels 5 months later and I was back at my baseline.

Anab0lic

By the way, here I am a year later about to get back on TRT.

I wasted the last year spending tons of money on over the counter supplements, taking cold showers, eating liver, exposing my testicles to red light, and other "natural" remedies. None of this stuff worked at all.

Anab0lic

48 years old. I tested at 499, 272, and 112 total testosterone in the three months prior to the cypionate shot. Five months after the shot I was at 465 total.

Mad

Got my blood panel today:

hba1c 4,4 4.8-5.7
hba1if 24 29-39
glucose 3.51 4.11-5.88
haemoglobin 8,0 8.1-10.4
tsh not detectible
ft4 23.2 11.6-21.9
ft3 6.2 3.1-6.8
insulin 12.9 18.1-174
dhea 4.56 4.34-12.2
testosterone whole 8,8 8,7-29.1
shbg 191 18.0-54.0
fsh 4 1.5-12
lh 2.7 1.7-8.6
e2 61 41.5-159

well, my shbg is sky high. Need to say, im on thyroid medication because of removed thyroid gland in 2008. im bekomming t4 and t3 medication.

any suggestions on my high shbg and low hba1c? Im doing intermittant fasting since years. Also im 32 yo, 186 cm and 61 kg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me