BPC 157 - Looking For Advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

Posimrx3

morning guys would like to get some info and thoughts if bpc 157 would help my Achilles tendinitis been to doc get shots of steroids. seems like i always re-injure it i really want to get back to gym for leg day any info dosage and injection point would be appreciated thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

Several thoughts:

- I would start by trying DMSO for a few weeks at least. I had a similar problem to yours last year and it took a long time to heal, however DMSO was a miracle cure for my knees and it seemed to help fix my achilles as well. You also don't have to worry as much about what you're actually getting

- I am in the middle of a BPC 157 and TB 500 experiment to try to resolve a chronic hamstring issue and mild shoulder issue, and at this point I would say the results are inclusive. That said, something has dramtically improved my shoulder so it may be doing something. From what I have read, BPC cannot "move around" in the body very well so it needs to be injected close to the problem, and with a big complex area like the hip/hamstring area, it may not be getting to where it needs to be, whereas the shoulder is a bit more compact, so that may have something to do with it. It seems like it is worth a try if the DMSO doesn't work.

- I also did frequent calf work with moderate weights to try to strengthen the tendons, and I think that helped as well

- Tendons take a long time to heal and I would strengthen the tendon with calf work while trying hard to avoid things that re-injure it. I would also examine your gait and exercise form very carefully to see if either of those is causing chronic damage

Posimrx3

Thank you for your reply I have gotten steroid shots and a prescription topical anti-inflammatory cream that was compounded but before I start injecting in my ankle I will try the DMSO

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me