Issues?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Morning guys-

As I've stated in a previous thread, Prime Body is joke. My shipment is two weeks past due. Can someone please tell me how this effect me? My last injection was over a week ago. I'm expecting my shipment Thursday unless they're lying to me again. I'm concerned. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Morning guys-

As I've stated in a previous thread, Prime Body is joke. My shipment is two weeks past due. Can someone please tell me how this effect me? My last injection was over a week ago. I'm expecting my shipment Thursday unless they're lying to me again. I'm concerned. Thanks
When your medication arrives, resume your protocol as if nothing had interrupted it. In TRT it's precarious to play catch-up, or do any sort of front load in an effort to compensate for missed doses. You shouldn't take too long to be back on track.

right this was where PB wasn't picking up the phone and not responding to you...did SeanMosher make any headway/resolution for you? At worst you're gonna be in a low T state as before but nothing bad is going to happen, just pickup again when you get your meds. I know that feeling, waiting on a shipment and you're milking every last drop out of a vial (I know you're out right now).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me