Trt higher resting heart rate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Don24

Trying to find out if it's trt related, I have been on trt for about 2 years and have had a normal heart rate for me at bed time is around 50-60 . About twice a month it will go up to 80-90 beats per minute gets hard to sleep will stay there for a few hours . I have been checked out by my dr ekg stress test all good . My Endo says it's not the testerone .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

timk

This happened to me when I was injecting twice a week. I switched to a compounded cream and it went away. Do you drink a lot of coffee or caffeine?

Systemlord

My heart rate has greatly improved on testosterone, doesn't sound like it's test cyp causing it. After 2 years you've reach a super consistent state, I agree with others it's likely something else causing it as there are so many things that can cause your heart rate to increase. When I was low-T my heart rate was elevated and it was difficult to stay sleep.

E2?

Don24

My e2 on 200mg a week were 32 on the 7 day test was 980 . So we backed it down to 100mg a week I am going to see my endo next week is there anything I should ask him to check that could have changed sence I have been on trt

I know having had a full workup with a Cardiologist alleviated a lot of my concerns that there was nothing wrong and basically fell in the realm of idiopathic or benign. 1-2 days per month seems to me to be rather small occurrence and, just saying....maybe you're making more out of it than it is; anxiety.

Don24

Yeah that's what my dr told me iam 32 years old never had anxiety before I guess it could be it me thinking about it to much

madman

Super Moderator
Trying to find out if it's trt related, I have been on trt for about 2 years and have had a normal heart rate for me at bed time is around 50-60 . About twice a month it will go up to 80-90 beats per minute gets hard to sleep will stay there for a few hours . I have been checked out by my dr ekg stress test all good . My Endo says it's not the testerone .

Are you experiencing any other symptoms other than sporadic increased heart rate?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2679852/

Don24

No that's it 99% of the time it's good to go 55-70 during the day in pretty good shape when I started trt it actually helped my heart rate . It's just once or twice a month when I go to bed it will stay at 80-90 while laying in bed prolly bc iam just laying there thinking about it , the anxiety thing could be but I have never had it before

My heart rate, both resting and when exercising has been higher by about 7 bpm resting and 10 bpm while exercing.

Is this something to be concerned about?

Novaman

Bump for any other thoughts. My resting heart rate climbs from around a normal of 77 bpm when off trt to around 82 bpm when on. This will then fluctuate and has gone as high as 88 bpm. It does worry me. Should I be concerned?

timk

Bump for any other thoughts. My resting heart rate climbs from around a normal of 77 bpm when off trt to around 82 bpm when on. This will then fluctuate and has gone as high as 88 bpm. It does worry me. Should I be concerned?

I can only speak from my experience. My resting heart rate was elevated while on TRT. Since I’ve been off, for over six months, it’s in the low 50’s and sometimes 48-49.

it worried me.

I believe it was from my blood getting thicker, water retention and diet.

I now eat clean, exercise 6 days a week and sleep 7 hours.

Novaman

I can only speak from my experience. My resting heart rate was elevated while on TRT. Since I’ve been off, for over six months, it’s in the low 50’s and sometimes 48-49.

it worried me.

When I spoke with my GP at my physical- he didn't seem concerned. He said resting heart rates can range all the way up to 100 bpm. Still this worries me a bit. I've been experimenting with skipping injections if my resting heart rate goes over 84 bpm (I use a fitbit to monitor this)

xqfq

it worried me.

I believe testosterone may elevate RHR by increasing norepinephrine or changing the body’s response to it somehow. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7723220/

These results suggest that androgen may contribute to the development of hypertension in SHR via sustained enhancement of TH activity in blood vessels leading to increased NE level.”

I am not sure though. I wasn’t able to find any great evidence.

My heart rate may have increased a bit, but I’m now doing much more cardio to bring it back down.

Systemlord

I believe testosterone may elevate RHR by increasing norepinephrine or changing the body’s response to it somehow. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7723220/

These results suggest that androgen may contribute to the development of hypertension in SHR via sustained enhancement of TH activity in blood vessels leading to increased NE level.”

I am not sure though. I wasn’t able to find any great evidence.

My heart rate may have increased a bit, but I’m now doing much more cardio to bring it back down.

Hay I have a question, back when I was on Vyvanse (vasoconstrictor) I remember my muscle and veins were stiffer than normal, TRT does the same thing because the nurses that draw blood as always making the comment about my veins being stiff, is this the hypertension you speak of?

Thank you.

tww0711

Following up on this older post. I just checked my oura ring data from the last year. I went in to look at averages of RHR and respiration rate during the period prior to starting TRT as and another period of beginning TRT to current day. I don't see much differerence in RHR or respiration rate.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me