Testosterone Cream for DHT...risk of exposure for others

Buy Lab Tests Online

crazyhaha

I recently was advised that my TRT protocol might benefit from adding a small amount of compounded Testosterone cream to my scrotum to increase DHT (mainly for libido). I don't currently have DHT blod results.

I am concerned about exposure to others. The doc explained that I would have to clean my scrotum if I was having sex shortly after applying. Ok, I can handle that.

What I am more concerned about is exposure to my daughters (8 and 11). Don't get the wrong idea, my genitals are NEVER making contact with them. But seriously, will it get on my boxers and get into the laundry? What if they pick up the dirtly laundry? What if I go for a run...will it run with the sweat down my leg?

I know I'm being paranoid, but they are my kids. And I don't always trust docs, I had an endocrinologist dismiss my concerns about androgel and my kids. No one else even considered Androgel when I mentioned kids.

I guess there is a big dose difference between a cream for DHT and topicals for total T.

Anyway, Thank you for the thoughts and comments! Excel Male rocks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
That was my main concern about cream and gels, exposure to others. When I started TRT, I refuse gels because fear of contaminating others.

I think it's overblown, and I've used Androgel 1.62, and now a cream on the sack for DHT. Unless youre rubbing up against that area for several minutes I think the transferance is really quite low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me