Please comment on my supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online

Outcome

For the past several years I've taken various supplements. Some of them I continue to take in hopes of complementing my T program or gen health, muscle building. Let me know what you think?

Pine pollen. Did not increase T for me at all but gives a nice energy boost.

Shilajit, same thing .

Nettle root- to lower shbg

Tongkat Ali - to hopefully increase free testosterone. I think it might raise my bp so I quit taking it.

Velvet antler . pretty good for aching joints. Could this exacerbate a high hematocrit problem.

Desiccated liver. Lots of vitamins in a natural form. Pretty good at helping to build muscle, especially combined with creatine. But could it exacerbate a high hematocrit problem

Colostrum. Seems to help with immunity. Another tool for helping to build muscle.

Maca, I like this one. Energy boost and I think it helps with estrogen detoxing? I like cruciferous vegetables.

Let me know if you think they could cause any harm or they are just useless.
Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You are injecting testosterone now, are you not? If so, there isn't a supplement in the world that will boost your natural testosteone production. Very soon after beginning TRT you shut down your axis, that's the way this game is played. The only testosterone you have in your system that which has been injected (or absorbed, if you're on a topical protocol). Don't waste any more money trying to "boost" something that isn't available to be boosted.

madman

Super Moderator
For the past several years I've taken various supplements. Some of them I continue to take in hopes of complementing my T program or gen health, muscle building. Let me know what you think?

Pine pollen. Did not increase T for me at all but gives a nice energy boost.

Shilajit, same thing .

Nettle root- to lower shbg

Tongkat Ali - to hopefully increase free testosterone. I think it might raise my bp so I quit taking it.

Velvet antler . pretty good for aching joints. Could this exacerbate a high hematocrit problem.

Desiccated liver. Lots of vitamins in a natural form. Pretty good at helping to build muscle, especially combined with creatine. But could it exacerbate a high hematocrit problem

Colostrum. Seems to help with immunity. Another tool for helping to build muscle.

Maca, I like this one. Energy boost and I think it helps with estrogen detoxing? I like cruciferous vegetables.

Let me know if you think they could cause any harm or they are just useless.
Thanks in advance.

As Coast stated majority of those supplements are useless now that you are taking exogenous testosterone. I would concentrate on getting omega 3s -3 grams EPA/DHA combined, zinc-30-50mg, vitamin d-5000iu,ubiquinol 200-400mg(co-enzyme q10) and whey protein post workout (will aid in boosting immune system) as colostrum is extremely expensive for the effective dose one would need. Maca is actually a descent supplement as I tried Gelatinized Black Maca Powder in the past and it definitelty elevated my mood/energy and did make my muscles feel harder ( maybe due to its anti-estrogenic effects) as it is naturally high in DIM. I was taking 15g(tablespoon) every morning which was the ideal dose for me as over time I slowly increased to 3tbsp/day spread out but it made me almost manic/amped right up and one day my heart started racing/pounding and I felt wired so I stopped and never touched again. I should have just stayed at 1tbsp/day as my mood/energy/clarity were amazing almost like I was in the zone!

Not to be a poopy pants but all that stuff is crud. If you like it and we're all different in how things affect us, by all means keep it up!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me