A couple of questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Outcome

I am 1 week into doing injections myself. A couple of questions for the group:

- When drawing out my dose of T cyp is it really necessary to use 1 needle to extract the dose and then replace it with a fresh needle to inject with? I think I read somewhere in my literature to do that, 2 needles but I'm not doing that with my hcg as I was not instructed to. Opinions?

Are the very tiny, tiny air bubbles in the syringe anything to be concerned about ? injecting air into myself. I've been clearing them out?

Are you men injecting your hcg cold or letting it warm some. What about stirring/shaking it?

Any tips on extracting the dose from the vial, There is a lot of resistance from air pressure right?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I am 1 week into doing injections myself. A couple of questions for the group:

- When drawing out my dose of T cyp is it really necessary to use 1 needle to extract the dose and then replace it with a fresh needle to inject with? I think I read somewhere in my literature to do that, 2 needles but I'm not doing that with my hcg as I was not instructed to. Opinions?

Are the very tiny, tiny air bubbles in the syringe anything to be concerned about ? injecting air into myself. I've been clearing them out?

Are you men injecting your hcg cold or letting it warm some. What about stirring/shaking it?

Any tips on extracting the dose from the vial, There is a lot of resistance from air pressure right?

Thanks

Most are using U100 insulin syringes varying from 27-31 gauge / 1/2-5/8 inch length as insulin syringes have the needle permanently attached and can be used to draw/inject with same needle and they are low dead space so there is less waste of medication. Tiny bubbles are of no concern you can just pull more oil into the syringe than what your are injecting let it fill until you get that big air bubble a top then push down on plunger and bubble will go back into the vial. Any micro bubbles in the oil will be eliminated when pushing plunger to your dosage line before you inject. Easier to draw if oil is warm (could place vial between thighs or underarm for few minutes).I never had issue drawing/injecting when vial is at room temperature as long as it is not cold. Injecting air into vial before drawing also helps balance out air pressure in the vial so if you are injecting .35ml draw .35ml air into syringe than once you pierce neoprene stopper with the needle (vial top side up) inject air into vial than turn (vial upside down) and draw oil. Mind you I personally never inject air into vial and have not had an issue. Hcg is water based so it does not need to be warm but you should shake vial every time before you draw your dose. Worst case scenario if you were drawing/injecting with 22-25 gauge needle they may dull slightly.

Syringe-Dead-Space-graphic.jpg

stevep

I've always gone with the assumption not to shake HCG considering the reconstitution instructions specifically state to "swirl" and "Do Not Shake".

I figured if you shouldn't shake when reconstituting then that should go for the life of the vial. I could be wrong.

madman

Super Moderator
I've always gone with the assumption not to shake HCG considering the reconstitution instructions specifically state to "swirl" and "Do Not Shake".

I figured if you shouldn't shake when reconstituting then that should go for the life of the vial. I could be wrong.

You are right I should have said swirl instead of shake!

Vince

Super Moderator
I also like to use Easy Touch 29g or 27g 1/2" syringes for a shallow IM injection, for both T and HCG. No changing needles.

Leesto

That whole thing with using separate needles to draw and inject is made moot by the use of insulin syringes. The whole reason for that was to make loading quick and easy with a big needle yet avoid plunging a long fat needle into your body when injecting. Just use an insulin syringe. It will take ten seconds or so to load and about the same to inject, but that's not much more time than it takes to load and inject with the needle-switching system.

For testosterone I use a 27ga 1/2" insulin syringe and it works well. It loads fairly well and there is no pain on injection. Some others use smaller gauges but I happen to have a few hundred 27ga syringes so I will stick with them at least till they run out.

JMP

+1 on the 27 guage 1/2in insulin syringe. Draw and inject with same needle. As said above, 10 or so seconds to fill and the same to inject. I rotate shoulders, middle or upper outer quad, ventro glute and upper outer glute. Need some variety when injecting 3x/wk.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me