T + HCG affordability and cost

Buy Lab Tests Online

Scott Myslinski

Hi all - I've recently been prescribed T cypionate (100 / week) + HCG (500iu 3x / week).

I don't know how much the T will cost yet, but I'm getting the the HCG filled through CVS specialty pharmacy. They quoted me ~$110-120 / month for the HCG alone (Novarel).

Does anyone have suggestions on how or where to get this filled for cheaper? I'm in Boston.

thank you very much in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi all - I've recently been prescribed T cypionate (100 / week) + HCG (500iu 3x / week).

I don't know how much the T will cost yet, but I'm getting the the HCG filled through CVS specialty pharmacy. They quoted me ~$110-120 / month for the HCG alone (Novarel).

Does anyone have suggestions on how or where to get this filled for cheaper? I'm in Boston.

thank you very much in advance

For that cost you can go to defy medical and have all meds taken care of for that price, either get cheaper hCG or go to q compounding pharmacy for hCG.

CSI007

10ml vial (200mg/ml) from walgreens is like $45.00 with goodrx card. With your starting dosing it will last you about 4 to 5 months. Like everyone said compounded HCG from empower is VERY affordable. At that dosage (seems kinda high?) it will last you about 2 months per vial.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me