Blood work Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickWalia

Just did some blood work via defy and got my lab back i just turned 26 and this was my results

575 ng
14.4 Free T
351.1 DHEA
2.35 TSH
26.7 Estradoil

I was wondering if my levels are normal and should I still schedule an appointment with the the doc?

Jus brief summary back in 09 when i was 18 i did some blood because of my severe gynecomastia in which the test came out to be 336 ng but i was really out of shape. Fast forward 8 years i got myself in shape and lost 60-70 lbs and was always curious where my levels were now. But i still feel like i have feminine body and would like to get surgery for my gynecomastia down the road but want to make sure my bloodwork/hormones are where they need to be.

Any suggestions would be awesome thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Your levels aren't bad, far, far better than many than many of us presented with. But they are incomplete. Was your thyroid evaluated? If these were done at Defy's request there must be additional information.

What at sort of symptoms are you having? You write of "severe gynecomastia" when you were younger; this was classic, glandular enlargement and not simple fat accumulation on your chest? How was it treated and finally resolved?

RickWalia

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 147
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 153
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 151
Your labs are good and your body is by no means feminine, but that is definitely some serious gyno. If you're lucky, it may respond to something like tamoxifen, but at this point I doubt it will. Hopefully Defy will be able to help you out

Vince

Super Moderator
Is surgery an option for your Gynecomastia, if you have the glands removed you won't able to get gyno again?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me