How long have you been taking hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I've been taking it too long. At least that's how it seems.

Seriously, I did not initially include it as part of my protocol; it isn't, strictly speaking, necessary to correct hypogonadism and I resisted my doctor's efforts to prescribe it for me. Six months into treatment I adopted it to reverse atrophy. It restored my testicles. But that's all it has ever done. I'm considering this subjectively and objectively. I have never "felt" any of the subjective effects of HCG. I've also never seen it have impact on my other hormonal measurements.

My protocol is an unqualified success; I'm very happy with TRT. But as far as HCG goes...

Last edited:
Does hcg work for you? How long have you been taking hcg? Has it been effective consistently or sometimes?
For me, I believe it makes difference, especially when it comes to libido. I also believe that it adds endogenous testosterone production which raises total T on top of TRT dose.

i have been taken it for more than a year. One time, i was on three week trip and did not take it. I did not feel bad without it but when I came back and took 1000 IUs at once I felt a huge surge in libido and sexual endurance. I intend to keep it. However I am on arimidex as well and my e2 is fine tuned under this protocols. I consider the entire protocol a huge success for me. It brought me back to when I was 18 or better.

stevep

Does hcg work for you? How long have you been taking hcg? Has it been effective consistently or sometimes?

I've been using HCG since last ~October. I wanted to start it because I wasn't comfortable with the shrinkage and my nut sack always tight against my body. I'd been taking Test E for 2 years. HCG fixed that almost immediately with 500IU twice a week. So my results were effective. I believe it has enhanced my libido. I didn't start with an AI when I started, but now I'm taking .125mg to control my E2.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been using HCG for over 2 1/2 years. I know some have increased libido from it, I use HCG for normal testicle size.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me