Proper Testosterone Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Furiosus

I have a script for 120 mg of Testosterone per week. The clinic that I currently work with prefills the syringes, which I then take home.

Last week, I decided to switch to a clinic closer to where I work. After taking my syringes home and opening up the package, I noticed that the syringes had been filled to the .6 level. The label on the syringe indicates mL.

Am I missing something, or did they give me the wrong dose?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I have a script for 120 mg of Testosterone per week. The clinic that I currently work with prefills the syringes, which I then take home.

Last week, I decided to switch to a clinic closer to where I work. After taking my syringes home and opening up the package, I noticed that the syringes had been filled to the .6 level. The label on the syringe indicates mL.

Am I missing something, or did they give me the wrong dose?

If the strength of the testosterone they are using is 200mg/ml than .6 on a 1ml syringe will be 120mg dose, if the strength the of the testosterone is only 100mg/ml than .6 on a 1ml syringe will be 60mg. You need to find out what strength of testosterone they are using whether Depo-Test/Delatestryl/Compounded. If your protocol is to only use 1 syringe/week than it should be 120mg/ml ( 200mg/ml strength ) as 60mg/week would not be a common starting trt dose as it is too low!

Furiosus

Thank you for the information. I suspect that they probably are using the 200mg/ml dose, which would explain why they gave me a different amount. I will check with them on Monday just to be sure.

madman

Super Moderator
Thank you for the information. I suspect that they probably are using the 200mg/ml dose, which would explain why they gave me a different amount. I will check with them on Monday just to be sure.

Not sure of your protocol but 120mg once weekly is a fair dose to inject as it will spike your tt/e2/dht and more than likely due to the esters half-life you may start to feel like you are crashing by the 3rd to 4th day. You will feel a lot better if you inject .3ml (60mg) every 3.5 days as your levels will be more stable and you will minimize peaks/troughs. Originally I started my protocol at 100mg/week sub-q injected into abdominal fat. The first few weeks I felt ok but my endogenous levels had not been shut down yet. By the 3rd week I noticed after 3-4 days I would feel as if I was crashing and after 6 weeks after blood work and my follow up my tt levels were just under 500ng/dl so my dosage was increased to 150mg/week. I split into 75mg every 3.5day,Tuesday morning at 6:00am and Friday night at 6:00pm and noticed within a few weeks on new protocol that I felt way better throughout the week. My tt is now 1200ng/dl. Overall I feel amazing! You should look into asking if they will give you the prescription and let you self inject at home. I use insulin(U-100) syringe/28 gauge 1/2 inch to inject sub-q which is .375 ml (75mg) as I am using Delatestryl 200mg/ml strength.

Furiosus

Not sure of your protocol but 120mg once weekly is a fair dose to inject as it will spike your tt/e2/dht and more than likely due to the esters half-life you may start to feel like you are crashing by the 3rd to 4th day. You will feel a lot better if you inject .3ml (60mg) every 3.5 days as your levels will be more stable and you will minimize peaks/troughs. Originally I started my protocol at 100mg/week sub-q injected into abdominal fat. The first few weeks I felt ok but my endogenous levels had not been shut down yet. By the 3rd week I noticed after 3-4 days I would feel as if I was crashing and after 6 weeks after blood work and my follow up my tt levels were just under 500ng/dl so my dosage was increased to 150mg/week. I split into 75mg every 3.5day,Tuesday morning at 6:00am and Friday night at 6:00pm and noticed within a few weeks on new protocol that I felt way better throughout the week. My tt is now 1200ng/dl. Overall I feel amazing! You should look into asking if they will give you the prescription and let you self inject at home. I use insulin(U-100) syringe/28 gauge 1/2 inch to inject sub-q which is .375 ml (75mg) as I am using Delatestryl 200mg/ml strength.

The clinic I belong to does not offer that option. Unfortunately, I paid for a year in advance before finding this forum and educating myself. In October, when my subscription runs up, I will be switching over to Defy Medical.

I seem to do well throughout the week. I take 120mg of T on Friday morning, and then 500 IU of HCG on Monday evening. I also take 1/2 mg of Anastrazole on Sunday, which seems to be the perfect dose.

With that said, I would prefer to draw my own medication, and have the ability to make quick changes to my protocol.

CoastWatcher

The clinic I belong to does not offer that option. Unfortunately, I paid for a year in advance before finding this forum and educating myself. In October, when my subscription runs up, I will be switching over to Defy Medical.

I seem to do well throughout the week. I take 120mg of T on Friday morning, and then 500 IU of HCG on Monday evening. I also take 1/2 mg of Anastrazole on Sunday, which seems to be the perfect dose.

With that said, I would prefer to draw my own medication, and have the ability to make quick changes to my protocol.

If you plan to leave your current practice in October, a good idea if they insist on loading syringes, and moving to Defy, I'd contact them now to be sure you get an appointment set up for the fall. You don't want to go dark, no TRT, while you wait for a consultation due to scheduling lead time.

rhino5169

If you plan to leave your current practice in October, a good idea if they insist on loading syringes, and moving to Defy, I'd contact them now to be sure you get an appointment set up for the fall. You don't want to go dark, no TRT, while you wait for a consultation due to scheduling lead time.

Definitely +1 on this

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching