Hello forum, glad to be here.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Outcome

I look forward to exchanging ideas and discussion topics with all of you. Please excuse me in advance if I seem blunt or terse at times, or make spelling mistakes. I've learned a lot here already just lurking around but this forum helped decide to use Defy medical and I'm glad I did. I just got started with them and got my meds this week. But I've been on trt since Sept of 16 with a 2 month of break May and June. Did my first self injection this past Monday the 10th, much easier than I thought but it still took me a long time to get it all done. I tend to over analyze things. I did my consultation with Dr. Calkins, very thorough and knowledgeable. Looking forward to discussing things with all of you. Have a great day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

AntCon

Welcome , a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here.. Best of all , we all can relate to each other in one way or another.. I'll be starting my journey with Defy next month myself . Look forward to seeing your progress...

What are your symptoms if you don't mind me asking?

Outcome

Thanks Vince, Antcon
No problem. My symptoms. Fatigue, brain fog, lack of motivation, some muscle mass reduction. They all started coming back on me may and June. Glad to be back on a program. I moved to a rural area for a new job and driving for weekly injections wasn't going to cut it. Plus I lost my insurance. Then I found Defy. I guess I should mention some stats: 48. 170 lbs. Reasonably healthy but a challenge with blood pressure now. Taking amlodipine. Before I stopped in May I was getting a 200 mg dose weekly that got me to around 1150 and free 25 but estradiol climbed along with hematocrit. I donated blood back in February that got my hematocrit to 49ish and in May it was 51 . So I may donate again. One other problem with my prior program was the lack of support for rising estrogen. Looking back I really needed an ai but they wouldn't prescribe one. I was in the dark about hcg but now I inject that too. So, the Defy program seems to cover all the bases and they are there to help you if something isn't right. My current program is: 140 mg test - 800 iu hcg - .25 mg anastrozole all weekly but split into 2 Injections. Dhea 25mg every night. Thanks for the forum. Its very informative.

AntCon

Thanks Vince, Antcon
No problem. My symptoms. Fatigue, brain fog, lack of motivation, some muscle mass reduction. They all started coming back on me may and June. Glad to be back on a program. I moved to a rural area for a new job and driving for weekly injections wasn't going to cut it. Plus I lost my insurance. Then I found Defy. I guess I should mention some stats: 48. 170 lbs. Reasonably healthy but a challenge with blood pressure now. Taking amlodipine. Before I stopped in May I was getting a 200 mg dose weekly that got me to around 1150 and free 25 but estradiol climbed along with hematocrit. I donated blood back in February that got my hematocrit to 49ish and in May it was 51 . So I may donate again. One other problem with my prior program was the lack of support for rising estrogen. Looking back I really needed an ai but they wouldn't prescribe one. I was in the dark about hcg but now I inject that too. So, the Defy program seems to cover all the bases and they are there to help you if something isn't right. My current program is: 140 mg test - 800 iu hcg - .25 mg anastrozole all weekly but split into 2 Injections. Dhea 25mg every night. Thanks for the forum. Its very informative.

Nice , glad you got things going on the right track.. I too have fatigue, almost dibilitating at times. Have you noticed improvement in your fatigue?

Outcome

Hey Felinemedi how are you? I hope the time you spend here is fun and educational. I've learned a lot here in a short time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me