SAM-E and e2 crashed like symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online
So basically I few weeks ago I decided to try SAM-E since my billirubin was a little bit elevated (I've read it's good for liver) and i've had joint pain issues
I took it 400mg for 25 days or something. I remember when Itook my first pill I that day in the evening I felt very weird (I've had same symptoms as when I crashed my e2 hard long time ago) but I didn't pay that much attention I thought it's not related to SAM-E.. 1 week ago symptoms hit me hard (couldn't sleep, no apetite, my **** shrank and went completely numb like when I crashed my e2, I started to get mental symptoms like extreme depression and very bad anxiety as well as physical symptoms).. I stopped SAM-E around 1 week ago but symptoms were progressing. I've had exactly the same symptoms when I crashed my e2 with too big dose of anastrozole and I was suffering very badly for around 2 years (basically was fully nonfunctional and feeling like dog crap).. I also just noticed that few people over here who feel their T is like injecting straight water and they don't feel anything from it (ERO one of them) also have SAM-E in their vitamin stack.. so I stopped SAM-E one week ago but got worse during this week.. I can't believe I have to go through this again I am afraid it will take same amount of time as back then. Any similar experiences?
it's not in my head since I started to lose muscle mass, crazy fat gain on stomach and pissing all the water I am drinking and again don't feel any effect from testosterone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

Sam E increases Serotonin. Increase Serotonin you lower Dopamine and probably increase Prolactin. So with that do you want to take Sam E? If you take anything else that increases Serotonin you can end up with Serotonin Syndrome.

You have to slow down and give yourself time to adjust.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do supplement with Jarrow SAMe 400mg daily first thing in the morning' I don't believe it will lower your E2, it can have a psychological effect.

SAMe is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth, given intravenously (by IV), or when injected as a shot, appropriately. It can sometimes cause gas, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, dry mouth, headache, mild insomnia, anorexia, sweating, dizziness, and nervousness, especially at higher doses. It can also make some people with depression feel anxious.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppl...iveIngredientId=786&activeIngredientName=SAMe

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me