Tomorrow is a new day!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mad City Dad

Hello everyone,

My name is Steve and I am a 55 year old male who I suppose has quite the common story. For at least the last 5 years I have had signs and symptoms of low testosterone. Decreased energy, mild depression from time to time, decreased libido, difficulty gaining muscle despite heavy workouts, and increased body fat. Add to that, ED issues and I guess you could say "classic presentation". I first approached my physician about 3 years ago and she agreed to run a total and free testosterone, along with Vit b12 and TSH levels. My TT was 301 (240-950) and my free was 11 (9-30). So of course she, "they are within normal limits and would not even begin to discuss TRT. 2 years later I again complain of the same symptoms and she repeats the tests, and TT and FT have both dropped even lower to 296 and 9. So she again says they are WNL, and just a part of aging. Well after a lot of searching I found a physician who will begin my treatment, and tomorrow is the big day. I will begin with 75 Test cypionate q 3.5 days along with HCG. I will add anastrozole later if needed based on symptoms and follow up bloodwork. By the way my estradiol was 18.6 (7.6-42.6 by ECLIA method, not the best method, I know). PSA was 0.8, same as it was 2 years ago. HCT was 44, total cholesterol 167, HDL 58. So all in all my labs are great.

I'm a very active, and athletic man. I have completed many triathlons in the past year, and have relatively decent body composition. I am just tired of the lethargy, and the other symptoms I listed above. So I finally took the bull by the horns, and as I stated above, tomorrow is a new day. I get the medication from the pharmacy and start this new journey in my life. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all, and I have learned so much reading so much on this fantastic website.

Cheers mates!
Steve

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Steve, Welcome to Excelmale. Your instincts and research, to say nothing of your tenacity have paid off and you are starting a process that we hope will pay enormous dividends - congratulations. I hope you keep us posted as this unfolds.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me