Does anyone supplement with ZMA?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I have a few questions about ZMA. If you use it do you find beneficial, does it help you sleep better? What brand do you use, how much do you use and long have you been supplementing with it.

I supplement with zinc balance, should I stop the zinc balance if I started usin ZMA?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I also take zinc balance 3 capsule 45mg zinc/3mg copper and add in my own magnesium bisglycinate powder 500-1000mg before bed. I definitely feel that it puts me in a deeper sleep. We know how important zinc/magnesium are for men's health. I would just make your own as majority of products use poorer forms of magnesium or zinc let alone not enough copper. If you decide to use a ZMA product than definitely stop taking the zinc balance as most ZMA supplements contain 30-50mg zinc. I have been combining my own for quite some time.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also take zinc balance 1 capsule 30mg zinc/2mg copper and add in my own magnesium bisglycinate powder 500-1000mg before bed. I definitely feel that it puts me in a deeper sleep. We know how important zinc/magnesium are for men's health. I would just make your own as majority of products use poorer forms of magnesium or zinc let alone not enough copper. If you decide to use a ZMA product than definitely stop taking the zinc balance as most ZMA supplements contain 30-50mg zinc. I have been combining my own for quite some time.
I like your response, take my zinc balance before bed with magnesium. :)

Last edited:

JPB

I found that ZMA helps me sleep, but over the last 5 years or so, I have found that with regular use, it irritates my prostate. Not sure why, I suspect the zinc. My last batch was from Optimum Nutrition.

Vince

Super Moderator
I found that ZMA helps me sleep, but over the last 5 years or so, I have found that with regular use, it irritates my prostate. Not sure why, I suspect the zinc. My last batch was from Optimum Nutrition.
I've never heard of zinc irritating the prostate, I know it's important for prostate health.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me