Estradiol test Roche eclia vs liquid chromatography

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello, my doc ordered estradiol test from lab Corp and it was Roche eclia methodology which I was at 36.9 and range was 7.6to 42.6
I ordered an ultra sensitive one through discount labs website and took it to labcorp thinking my doc didn't order the sensitive one. It was the liquid chromatography tandem mass spect which I scored 36.9 with a range of 8.0 -35.0
Which one is sensitive and which one is regular? Or they both sensitive?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I can pull a higher sensitive than ROCHE is the exact same blood draw, and I've seen them within a few points, too. Pointless to try and compare no matter what they read, ROCHE is wrong.

It was the same day! I took my bought discounted labs paper for sensitive into lab Corp along with what doc gave me to bring in. I wasn't for sure doc was gonna order sensitive so I bought my own and had them test it same day.

codus2112

Hmm, i inquired about this on my last set of labs i posted here on Monday and it was suggested the ECLIA test was wrong. Wondering if i should do the sensitive from DL. So the ECLIA usually shows too high or too low from your actual level?

Hmm, i inquired about this on my last set of labs i posted here on Monday and it was suggested the ECLIA test was wrong. Wondering if i should do the sensitive from DL. So the ECLIA usually shows too high or too low from your actual level?

Dont even think about it that way...its the wrong test and has no value to males. Just like Estrone in your other thread, it's just plain wrong and of no use.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me