Turned Down for HCG, How Do I Get It?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I will probably start taking HCG/Novarel 10,000 unit intramuscular recon soln 500 Unit Every other day. Why would my MD use HCG mono therapy if I am not looking to impregnate? I did mention to my doctor that I was concerned about my body at age 41 becoming dependent on synthetic testosterone. However, I did not know at that time HCG could be taken during TRT.
If you have been diagnoses with secondary hypogonadism then your ball are probably fine you just need them to get the signal to start working.
At 41 are ready to apply T gel daily or inject a few times a week for the rest of your life. 20+ years of stabbing yourself that is why your doc wants to try HCG mono first.
You are secondary hypogonadal , right? I am primary and take HCG to keep my boys from turning to rasins fro the TRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saxon

I had my doc appt today with endocrinologist at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. They didn't know anything about combining HCG with Testosterone injections and therefore would not write a script for me to get HCG. How do I get it? From all the research I've done I know that's what I need. My wife and I would like to conceive again.

This is truly terrifying that the Docs at JH don't know about HCG and fertility on TRT. IF you want HCG:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?12310-Coupon-for-hCG-and-other-relevant-supplies

HCG Protocols for fertility on TRT are different from HCG protocols for preventing testicular atrophy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me