Near Estrogen crash

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vitamin_C

Greetings gents, long story short my prescriber and myself have been making tweaks to my regiment. We upped my Adex dose from .5mg a week to 1mg a week and needless to say it was going well until about 3 weeks into the new regiment when I started to get noodle penis, libido slashed in half, penis felt like it was creeping up into my body, small testicles (I am on HCG), lethargy, dry and popping joints, anxiety, dry lips, skin, and constant thirst. I knew I had done a number on my estrogen and labwork confirmed it on sensitive assay 8.9 (8-35pg/ml). My T:E ratio is out of whack and I while I have very high T, my E is very low and I feel like absolute crap. I dropped the Adex for 2 weeks and increased my T dose to stimulate a response to my estrogen and I am getting repeat labs here next week. However, I don't want to run into a situation of flipping from low E to high E. I am wondering how long it takes E to creep back up into the 20's and 30's from 8.9? I feel best when my estrogen is from 20-40 pg/ml. I am feeling a little bit better since dropping the Adex, but still not 100% yet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
What was your estradiol level before you upped Adex dose from .5mg a week to 1mg a week. It may be best just to return to .5mg a week and ride it out for a few weeks.

Vitamin_C

It was sitting nicely in the 20s , however my doc wanted to up my dose as we received a trough level of 546 ( could have been a lab error) as 120mg/week usually put me in the 900-1100 range. We upped it to 170mg/week and I increased my adex in response . Needless to say I should have stayed on .25mg twice a week . I may even only need .25mg once a week now even though I do biweekly shots . I just don't want it to go from super low to high. This is my second week of no adex and I'm feeling a little better, joints are still popping but libido creeping back and the ED isn't as pronounced . I'm getting estro labs soon. I did feel great with high T and estrogen in the 30-50 range .

The best response to crashing E is just to get off the AI and let it come back and then start over. Serious mistake in doubling your dosage based on phantom expectation your E would rise, should have just stayed on the .5mg/week you were using. Probably originates with some lab error or testing error that your TT showed up as half expected/normal. Should have retested that but instead upped doses...terrible decision by your Dr.

Vitamin_C

To be fair, I was only using 1.25mg/week of Adex a week which crashed me down to 8. That's is still a relatively conservative dose . The key is I believe I used to drink once a week and now I stopped that so I was probably aromatizing less than usual . I just don't want to rebound from low to high . Does estrogen creep up slowly after near crash or does it rebound and raise swiftly ?

CoastWatcher

To be fair, I was only using 1.25mg/week of Adex a week which crashed me down to 8. That's is still a relatively conservative dose . The key is I believe I used to drink once a week and now I stopped that so I was probably aromatizing less than usual . I just don't want to rebound from low to high . Does estrogen creep up slowly after near crash or does it rebound and raise swiftly ?

You were on 1.25mg of anastrozole weekly? That's not really a conservative dose. However, estradiol is a slow responder when it crashes. It will take a bit of time.

Vitamin_C

I've seen some men do .5mg EOD with higher body fat % , just depends on the situation . In my case it was too much , you live and you learn . My doc allows me great autonomy over my protocol because I am in the medical field and want to specialize in HRT. It's a mistake I won't make again , I am thankful I was still technically within the reference range , albeit the low end . I was scared to get my labs and see <5. I am curious in learning about estrogens rebound effect and how fast and strong it rebounds. I know if you're SHBG is low that helps estrogen rebound quicker .

Vitamin_C

1.25/week is not a conservative dose.

I've seen many men on 1mg a week of Adex. Would you consider this not a typical dose either? And I said "relatively" conservative dose, I know it's not normal but I've seen higher prescribed by PAs , NPs, and MDs I've spent clinical time with at Men's clinics .

I've seen many men on 1mg a week of Adex. Would you consider this not a typical dose either? And I said "relatively" conservative dose, I know it's not normal but I've seen higher prescribed by PAs , NPs, and MDs I've spent clinical time with at Men's clinics .

Common != conservative.

Vitamin_C

Point is that dose was too high for me and I nearly crashed my E2. Not fun at all and I suffered bad for about a week . I know estrogen will come back, my question is does it rebound sharply or slow and steady?

CoastWatcher

Point is that dose was too high for me and I nearly crashed my E2. Not fun at all and I suffered bad for about a week . I know estrogen will come back, my question is does it rebound sharply or slow and steady?

Recovering from this takes time. It will rebound, but levels rise slowly.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me