The beta blocker Nebivolol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Men, I talk to that took a beta blocker. Told me they felt so much better when they stopped. The question is, why are you on a beta blocker, my dad takes one. I believe he definitely needs it, he's 84 and had a massive at age 60.

I cant remember what drug my cardiologist referred to as one that would not have the sexual side effects but would slow my pulse, he specifically said its for heart failure patients and wouldn't be approved in my case, meaning insurance wouldn't cover it but this drug sounds similar the way it works.

Vince

Super Moderator
I cant remember what drug my cardiologist referred to as one that would not have the sexual side effects but would slow my pulse, he specifically said its for heart failure patients and wouldn't be approved in my case, meaning insurance wouldn't cover it but this drug sounds similar the way it works.
If you ever find out the name of the beta blocker . Please post it.

I should I´ve read that tread before I posted!
You convinced me maybe I´ll just need to increase the dosage of Losartan or combine it with an alpha blocker.
My problem is that my BP is reacting far too much to my shitty nervs (state of mind). I feel that my BP overreacts to any stressful situation. It can jump up to 160-180 and stay like that for sometime before it slowly comes down to 130-140 so I thought a small dose of a beta blocker maybe could reduce these swings. I can´t even donate blood because of this problem, I already been stopt twice at the screening. I´m a bit worried since have 55 Hematocrite and 18,20 Hemoglobina.

Last edited:
I should I´ve read that tread before I posted!
You convinced me maybe I´ll just need to increase the dosage of Losartan or combine it with an alpha blocker.
My problem is that my BP is reacting far too much to my shitty nervs (state of mind). I feel that my BP overreacts to any stressful situation. It can jump up to 160-180 and stay like that for sometime before it slowly comes down to 130-140 so I thought a small dose of a beta blocker maybe could reduce these swings. I can´t even donate blood because of this problem, I already been stopt twice at the screening. I´m a bit worried since have 55 Hematocrite and 18,20 Hemoglobina.

That was part of my reasoning in seeing the cardiologist was just how fast my pulse was and then an arrthymia(?) or palpitations that just got uncomfortable but the amount of Metoprolol XR I was going to need to calm it down, which all it does is blunt any adrenaline response which is where the sexual negative side effect originates. I would sit in his office and push 99-100 pulse and there's just no reason that I run that fast with my pulse.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is what I do when I feel my blood pressure going up

This deep breathing can not only decrease blood pressure by 20 points but also improve your mood and anxiety. I have downloaded an App called Calm that reminds me to breathe every few hours.

hva

I made a test yesterday with 40mg of Propranolol and indeed it lowered my pulse with 10 points but it had only a little effect on my BP.

Have you tried other types of BP meds like ACE inhibitors or calcium channel blockers? Also your high hematocrit may be making your BP run high no matter what you do. Have you looked at getting a script for a theraputic phlebotomy. I had to donate a couple weeks ago with a HCT of 53 and I felt pretty awful at that level and began feeling relief immediately.

With a phelobotomy at least with the blood bank that I use they still medically screen and thus I was still going to have the pulse problem with donating; cutoff is 100bpm.

hva

With a phelobotomy at least with the blood bank that I use they still medically screen and thus I was still going to have the pulse problem with donating; cutoff is 100bpm.

Even with a script they would still turn you away? My local blood institute does phlebotomeys, with a script, as a community service but I have not gone in there with a high pulse yet. So far I've been able to just donate RBC's without any problem out of them.

MarcoFL

I switched from Metoprolol to Bystolic 10mg and really liked how well it kept my BP and HR! I was afraid to switch to the Nebivolol-generic version of Bystolic at first. The cost was like 75% less and find it to work just as well. I am turning 60 next month and have zero issues for most part in erection quality. I do take 6-8 grams of L citrulline 2X per day and feel it works great without the sides of daily Cilais. Plus it is dirt cheap!

Fortunate

I use bystolic 5mg. I was previously on propranolol. It was effective, but made me extremely tired and emotionally flat - maybe even depressed. By and large nebivolol is much more tolerable than propranolol.

I think (but don't know for sure) that brand name works more effectively than generic, so I requested an Rx for it and fortunately, got it covered.

I also have 2.5mg tabs. On injection day, I still notice a very slight bump in blood pressure. My internist thinks it would be fine to just take 7.5mg around the time of injection and 5mg the rest of the week. Thinking about it, but not 100% sure I won't to do it. My body likes homeostasis, and I am a little leery about dropping pressure and feeling that in a bad way.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me