Last dose (everything e3.5 days)
Test: 66mg
Hcg: 120 is
Adex: .25mg

Bloods at trough:
Total: 1125
Free: 25
E2 sensitive: 17

I did not feel good on this protocol. Energy was low, and I get a weird dry mouth side effect from adex that I hate. I also had no libido. I was on this protocol for 5 weeks. I was taking adex 24 hr after pin, could feel estro creeping up every time before taking it as well(weepy, hot flashes, water weight).

New protocol e3.5 days
Test: 60mg
Hcg120 iu
No AI

Blood work at trough after 5 weeks
Total test: 850
Free test: 22 (9-26)
Sensitive e2: 29.9 (8-35)

I have been on this for about 5 weeks now.So after lowering dose it felt like I went into an amazing sweet spot for a week and then gradually out. Overall though still a large improvement. I've got consistent morning wood, and an improved libido. I am having dreams again, which I hadnt even noticed were gone until they came back.Energy still sucks, appetite is not good, mood is better but not great, and still holding a lot of water weight plus a good bit of acne( which is usually high e2 for me). I'm not weepy though and I feel pretty strong in the gym. In my mind I believe maybe my dose is still a bit too high, but I don't want to change anything because this is the best I've felt in quite awhile and I don't want to **** with it . I am excited by the fact that after 9 months I am so so close to being dialed in properly. My plan is to spend some more weeks on this protocol, and then drop down from 60mg twice a week to 58mg. Then spend 5 weeks there and re test. Is that a sensible plan, or would anybody recommend anything different?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
but I don't want to change anything because this is the best I've felt in quite awhile and I don't want to **** with it . I am excited by the fact that after 9 months I am so so close to being dialed in properly

My plan is to spend some more weeks on this protocol, and then drop down from 60mg twice a week to 58mg

Why? I thought you just said you don't want to **** with it, now you want to **** with it?

GerryGerrison

As in I've been on it for the minimum amount to make a change, and feel like I need one, but very very small and I'm hesitant to do anything because I do feel better than my baseline, and better than any other protocol that I've been on. What I'm saying is I believe I am one step away from being dialed in, so I don't know if I should give this protocol another 4 weeks, or another 12 weeks before doing anything. Right now the side effects are bearable and the positives outweigh the negatives, but I'm not "there" yet, only super close.

As in I've been on it for the minimum amount to make a change, and feel like I need one, but very very small and I'm hesitant to do anything because I do feel better than my baseline, and better than any other protocol that I've been on. What I'm saying is I believe I am one step away from being dialed in, so I don't know if I should give this protocol another 4 weeks, or another 12 weeks before doing anything. Right now the side effects are bearable and the positives outweigh the negatives, but I'm not "there" yet, only super close.

How did making small changes work out for you before?

I'd give it time. 5 weeks is nothing. Absolutely nothing for any kind of steroidal hormone related changes, especially since your levels ONLY stabilized last week. Let the hormones work.

GerryGerrison

I mean small changes got me to where I am. Big changes(more than 10mg at a time) ****ed me over hard lol. You're right of course. Since side effects are so small I believe I will just work harder on acne control through other means and continue to let everything further stabilize. ****ing excited though. It is wild to have somewhat of a sex drive again. Living without that was terrible for me.

ratbag

Nelson has a study somewhere here that shows how much HCG is needed to have an effect and as I recall anything below 350iu E3.5D does not do much for you (at least in that study). At that point in time I had been taking 250iu and thought it was helping but wasn't actually sure about it. So I upped my HCG to the minimum suggested amount in the study to 350iu and I found that to be a big improvement. It increased my TT by 400, so I was able to reduce my test cyp and I felt much better afterwards. Since then I have experimented and I've taken 500iu to 400iu and now 360iu E3.5D and I can definitely say that the 250iu I was taking previously didn't help me that much. Everyone is different and a few here take 250iu E3.5D but that's the lowest dosage you generally see around here. Because of this I suspect this is an area that you could tweak some.

Systemlord

I didn't really start noticing changes until 12 weeks on my current protocol (no AI, no HCG), lots of forwards and backwards steps before I really started feeling great. 5 weeks really is a short amount of time to be feeling significantly better. You could blow right past your sweet spot and never know it!

See here's the problem with two changes at once, you don't know which it is. Was it the lower T? Or dropping the AI? Whenever you feel like you're close, make one small change. For instance I would have just dropped the AI (I'm assuming .25mg once per week) and evaluate. And as others have said, 5 weeks is not much to evaluate on, it's going to be a longer journey of small change, one change, at a time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me