Clomid/low t new user

Buy Lab Tests Online

JPB

It appears to me at this point your sleep issues are the main problem, T levels look fine. Sleep is also essential to good hormonal function. You could probably reduce your Clomid intake by 1/2, say eod, and that may also help you feel better while likely still providing benefit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

super

I agree was thinking that too about the clomid reduction! Wish I had a doctor who knew what is going on to consult with

super

An informed guess...Clomid and high E go hand-in-hand that I know of....waiting on your labs :)

you were right...

E2 sensative is 48 ph/mL no range given except low/normal/high.... HIGH

Free testosterone 187.8 pg/mL no range given except low/normal/high HIGH

where do i go from here??
still symptoms of anxiety/depression/ low libido,
some fatigue, am sleeping better but still using mirtazapine to help sleep.

i have endo appointment on thursday to discuss results.

48 isn't bad, generally over 40 with negative symptoms get's in the envelope of treatable E and I'm just not sure if an AI is appropriate with Clomid, others may chime in shortly. If you do take a stab at lowering it, go real easy, for instance if Anastrozole is what you need I'd start @ .125mg once per week and give it a few weeks with symptoms and labs before you consider a dosing change. eveyrone is different, 48 may just be too high, for you.

super

Yea I don't know if I should wait to see if level will drop on it's own? Only on clomid three weeks when this test was taken it will now be 5 weeks on clomid tomorrow..

super

I'm worried my endo won't do anything about the high estrogen, when I said I wanted the e2 ultra sensitive she said it didn't matter cause the clomid would skew the results... pretty wortied(anxiety off the charts) about tomorrow's appointment I really need to feel better, about to lose my job over this 😢😢

I would surmise an anxiety problem here and that E isn't really the issue. As one of our great contributors recently stated, don't fall victim to Estro-phobia.

super

I would agree kinda but my E is at 48... that is on the high side when everyone says 20-22 is the "sweet spot" I just want to feel better. 4 months ago I didn't have ANY issues..

What about supplementing with DIM? Would it hurt?

20-22 just isn't true and certainly doesn't mean that that would be good for you. In fact I think most on this forum would lean on 20-22 being too low. But indeed...I know the symptoms, I've been there....PMSish angry, easy to anger, warm in bed/night sweats were what bothered me the most when I was > 50/60/70/as high as 88, unexplained.
DIM and CDG...isn't going to lower E, but I think it can help with the symptoms and that may be what you need. I think DIM was 200mg/D and CDG @ 500mg 2XW.

It's hard to control E2 while on clomid. Why don't you just lower the dose? I did 25mg daily for one week and it buried me. I cut down to 25 every other day and that landed me with E2 at 60 on the sensitive test, and I still felt like garbage. If I had to take clomid again, i would do 12.5 EOD. That may be too low for you but I'd recommend trying 25 EOD.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me