Is 140mg test cyp a week a high dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Young at heart

I'm injecting 140mg test cyp once a week. I also take several supplements daily in order to lower my high SHBG (50-55). The supplements are: Boron 12mg, Nettle 1740 mg, Magnesium 1000mg, vitamin D3 2,000 IU. So, is 140mg test cyp a week too high?.:confused:
I can't get lab test until August 26th, I'm little bit scared taking 140mg a week, I read that most of the guys on TRT do 100mg test cyp weekely

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I'm injecting 140mg test cyp once a week. I also take several supplements daily in order to lower my high SHBG (50-55). The supplements are: Boron 12mg, Nettle 1740 mg, Magnesium 1000mg, vitamin D3 2,000 IU. So, is 140mg test cyp a week too high?.:confused:
I can't get lab test until August 26th, I'm little bit scared taking 140mg a week, I read that most of the guys on TRT do 100mg test cyp weekely

One hundred forty milligrams, once weekly (particularly for a high SHBG patient) is a therapeutic dose.

How long have you followed this protocol?

CoastWatcher

I'm been doing it for two weeks.Do you think maybe I should not take so many supplements to lower my SHBG, because test already lowers SHBG?.
You write that you can't test until late August. I'm not sure why your doctor is waiting so long to see where you stand and how you are responding. Typically, first lab evaluations are scheduled at the four to six week mark.

You can test on your own, many of us do. Go to www.discountedlabs.com. Yes, you have to pay for the tests, but they are reasonable in cost. Testing is done through LabCorp.

Last edited:
The typical range for trt 100-200mg. Based on my anecdotal observation, 140mg is probably the average/median dose for most men on trt who receive it from skilled practitioners, so I wouldn't be concerned about that.

Young at heart

Thank you everyone for the answers. The reason because I have to wait, is because my insurance has a deductible of 6000$, so I have to pay cash, plus of course the visit to see the results, which is 175$. That is why I have to wait.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I started TRT my initial dose was 70 mg of T and 500 iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days, I had labs 12 weeks after starting. All my levels came back good.

Thank you everyone for the answers. The reason because I have to wait, is because my insurance has a deductible of 6000$, so I have to pay cash, plus of course the visit to see the results, which is 175$. That is why I have to wait.

Look at discountedlabs, you're paying out-of-pocket anyway, and with discounted you get the results not the DR so there's no fee as you're expecting to see the results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me