HCG several months later after trt is ok ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

aniya

Hello guys ,

sorry if i have bad english i'm french and i need information.

So 9month ago i start my first trt at 30yold with 250mg testosterone and 400mg boldenone ( yeah i know now it was badly structured )

after 5week i stop because my testicles were really small ,so i start a little pct 21days after with clomid 100mg first day and 50mg the 20 days after but few month after my testicles are not back .

i decided to make a blood test and everythings is ok testo fsh lh oestradiol just prolactin litlle high , so i take several plants in powder( maca , mucuna with tribulus , zinc ... ) for this.

but my question is with the hcg can i recover my normal size of testicles few month after the trt ?

and if the answer is yes what is the right dosage ?
(in french forum is recommanded 1500ui all the 4-5 days on 2 at 3 weeks max)

and i just need this product ?

thanks for the help : )

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

There is no problem taking HCG now. I did the same. I started TRT 3 years before I added HCG. 1500iu can desensitise you. It would be prudent to start with a smaller dosage like 400iu, 2 or 3 times per week. It'll only take 2 weeks for you to see the effect.

aniya

hi , thank you for the answer ,

If I take 400ui and I am reactive to this dose so no need to mount it is that ?

But if I do not have effect I have to increase to 800ui?

How long does it take to wait between attempts? because you tell me i need 2 weeks for see the effect and it is recommended not to exceed 3 week

If I reacted well that it is best 2 or 3 week? Or it depends on the size of the testicle and the feeling

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

hi , thank you for the answer ,

If I take 400ui and I am reactive to this dose so no need to mount it is that ?

But if I do not have effect I have to increase to 800ui?

How long does it take to wait between attempts? because you tell me i need 2 weeks for see the effect and it is recommended not to exceed 3 week

If I reacted well that it is best 2 or 3 week? Or it depends on the size of the testicle and the feeling

HCG is a regular part of of most of our protocols. It is not something we start and stop. I take 250 units twice a week, and inject 16mg of testosterone every day. Ratbag has a slightly different approach, taking a larger amount per week. That simply shows how dosing recommendations in regard to HCG vary.

aniya

i seen the post by Nelson for the Hcg .

so if i take 350 at 500 2times a weeks on 2weeks i have good chance to reverse testicular atrophy right ?

actually all is good for me just my testicles are small than ~50% before my steroid cycle

i need anti estrogen ? with 350 at 500 ui

CoastWatcher

i seen the post by Nelson for the Hcg .

so if i take 350 at 500 2times a weeks on 2weeks i have good chance to reverse testicular atrophy right ?

actually all is good for me just my testicles are small than ~50% before my steroid cycle

i need anti estrogen ? with 350 at 500 ui

Can you clarify? Are you taking testosterone at the present time? You suspended your TRT? You are trying to restore your testicles - you do or do not have plans to begin TRT again?

madman

Super Moderator
Can you clarify? Are you taking testosterone at the present time? You suspended your TRT? You are trying to restore your testicles - you do or do not have plans to begin TRT again?

He is not doing trt , 250mg/week testosterone and the key factor boldenone (equipoise-strictly a veterinary steroid) which is usually substituted for nandrolone (deca) when cycling. He is interested in information regarding a proper pct to help with testicular shrinkage caused by his cycle not trt which he stated in his 1st post!

madman

Super Moderator
Hello guys ,

sorry if i have bad english i'm french and i need information.

So 9month ago i start my first trt at 30yold with 250mg testosterone and 400mg boldenone ( yeah i know now it was badly structured )

after 5week i stop because my testicles were really small ,so i start a little pct 21days after with clomid 100mg first day and 50mg the 20 days after but few month after my testicles are not back .

i decided to make a blood test and everythings is ok testo fsh lh oestradiol just prolactin litlle high , so i take several plants in powder( maca , mucuna with tribulus , zinc ... ) for this.

but my question is with the hcg can i recover my normal size of testicles few month after the trt ?

and if the answer is yes what is the right dosage ?
(in french forum is recommanded 1500ui all the 4-5 days on 2 at 3 weeks max)

and i just need this product ?

thanks for the help : )

You stopped cycle after 5 weeks, how long after did you have labs run as it the boldenone will take longer than the testosterone to clear your system so your lab results may be inaccurate?

aniya

no actually i take nothing

my cycle steroid has ended in novembre 2016 i just start 21 days after a little pct with 100mg clomid first day and 50mg on 3weeks
this is the only one time i taken testosterone in my life
and i don't want to take anymore

I have not tried yet to restore my testicles But I would like to do so

aniya

You stopped cycle after 5 weeks, how long after did you have labs run as it the boldenone will take longer than the testosterone to clear your system so your lab results may be inaccurate?

i have waiting 5 month after the cycle for the blood test

aniya

Can you post labs so we can see where your total t/free t/estradiol/LH/FSH are in relation to the reference ranges? You say all are normal, maybe low/normal?

this is the result

Testosterone 7.63 ng/ml
value ref 19-50yold − 3.30-8.05

FSH
4.1 UI/L value ref 1,5-12,4 UI/L

LH
4,0 UI/L value ref 1.7-8.6 UIL

Oestradiol
92 pmol/l/ L value ref 41.4- 159 pmo/l

Prolactin
578 mui/l value ref 86-324
27.2* ng/l value ref 4.0-15.2 After the result i take several plants in powder( maca , mucuna with tribulus , zinc ... ) for this problem and I felt better after I recovered a good libido and normal and spontaneous erection currently all works well on this side but not the testicles which remains small

Last edited:

aniya

hello, I come to give news and need some help ,

so , i started HCG 1 week ago with little dosage 250 ui - 300 ui 3times

my testicles have grown a little, about 20%

but from the 5th day I had a mounted estrogen on my nipple that started swollen a bit , I took turmeric for this and it calmed down, I have proviron so really needed

my question is for the second week , What dosage do I take? I wanted to increase to 400 - 500 maximum

will there still be an improvement in the volume of the testicles with this dosage ? I will surely have monted of estrogen again no ? I look very sensitive with the products to this kind of effect

thx for tell me your opinion ? best regards from france aniya .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me