1. #1

    royal mens medical center

    has anyone had any experience with Royal Men's Medical Center?

    Thanks




  2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    51
    Help Excelmale

    Defy
     

  3. #2
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    6,855
    There's thread on Royal Men's Medical Center out of Florida, you may like to read.
    Doc destroyed my Estradiol!!! Beware!!
    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...1-Beware%21%21
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  4. #3
    I would be very wary. You can certainly find better care. Let us know if you want/need a referral.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

  5. #4
    I am Dr. Rodriguez from Royal Men's Medical Center. I would like to respond to some of the comments on this site where they discuss E2 being too low or too high. I certainly agree that the E2 should never be too low or too high. Some of these comments that were made imply that these levels are not monitored or important to our clinic or myself, which is absolutely untrue. Our clinic and myself, have always adjusted/monitored the E2 levels in all patients to the optimal level.

  6. #5
    In regards to the quote below, we at Royal Men's Medical Center have top notch care and therapy for all patients. Why would this person make such a baseless comment. I can assure you the referral he will make to you is one of the "Site Sponsors" on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    I would be very wary. You can certainly find better care. Let us know if you want/need a referral.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrodriguez View Post
    In regards to the quote below, we at Royal Men's Medical Center have top notch care and therapy for all patients. Why would this person make such a baseless comment. I can assure you the referral he will make to you is one of the "Site Sponsors" on this forum.
    Well it's a fact, whether there's a site sponsor, or not, of which there are two. Does that mean that you're bad? NO it doesn't. For the record, these site sponsors have negative feedback on this forum as well so I appreciate you getting defensive about it but don't point fingers.

  8. #7
    Super Moderator Nelson Vergel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,888
    Welcome, Dr Rodriguez.

    ExcelMale.com welcomes all doctors in the field. Presence here comes with advantages and disadvantages.

    Advantages: Brand exposure and getting people familiar with who you are.

    Disadvantages: You will have to be ready to deal with comments from patients that may have used your services.


    The advantages outweigh the disadvantages especially since this platform gives you a rare opportunity for brand trust management.

    There are 5 moderators on this site that make sure that rules are followed:

    Excel Male - Code of Conduct

    Although your clinic is not an advertiser on this site, I suggest that you read the following notice I sent to all members and advertisers:

    To all members: Letter from the founder of ExcelMale

    Again, welcome and we hope you stick around.

  9. #8
    Hi Nelson, thank you for reaching out and welcoming me. I appreciate it. I read through the code of conduct and your letter to all members. I can only assume the reason you sent it to me was because you felt I may have breached the code of conduct? If this is true, please let me know what portion and hopefully provide some guidance so I know how to better provide feedback and/or post on the forum.

    Thank you,

    Dr. Rodriguez



    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Vergel View Post
    Welcome, Dr Rodriguez.

    ExcelMale.com welcomes all doctors in the field. Presence here comes with advantages and disadvantages.

    Advantages: Brand exposure and getting people familiar with who you are.

    Disadvantages: You will have to be ready to deal with comments from patients that may have used your services.


    The advantages outweigh the disadvantages especially since this platform gives you a rare opportunity for brand trust management.

    There are 5 moderators on this site that make sure that rules are followed:

    Excel Male - Code of Conduct



    Although your clinic is not an advertiser on this site, I suggest that you read the following notice I sent to all members and advertisers:

    To all members: Letter from the founder of ExcelMale


    Again, welcome and we hope you stick around.

  10. #9
    Super Moderator Nelson Vergel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrodriguez View Post
    Hi Nelson, thank you for reaching out and welcoming me. I appreciate it. I read through the code of conduct and your letter to all members. I can only assume the reason you sent it to me was because you felt I may have breached the code of conduct? If this is true, please let me know what portion and hopefully provide some guidance so I know how to better provide feedback and/or post on the forum.

    Thank you,

    Dr. Rodriguez
    Dr Rodríguez

    You did not violate any guidance at all. I just usually send that link to providers that join the site.

    Again, welcome and I hope your presence here is mutually beneficial for you and patients seeking information.

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1
    Dr Rodriguez,

    Greeting. I am 40 years old and have a total test that is 400. My free test is slightly below normal st 8.3pg/ml. Am I a potential candidate? Also had a couple questions, What are the optimal free test and total test ranges your clinic trie to get patients to? Do you factor in free test ranges when dosing? Finally, I would probably elect to go with creams over injections. Do the aromatase inhibitor and hcg come in pill form or do they have to be injected? Thank you for your time.

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Joepaul39 View Post
    Dr Rodriguez,

    Greeting. I am 40 years old and have a total test that is 400. My free test is slightly below normal st 8.3pg/ml. Am I a potential candidate? Also had a couple questions, What are the optimal free test and total test ranges your clinic trie to get patients to? Do you factor in free test ranges when dosing? Finally, I would probably elect to go with creams over injections. Do the aromatase inhibitor and hcg come in pill form or do they have to be injected? Thank you for your time.
    You need to call Royal to get answers to these very basic customer service questions.

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joepaul39 View Post
    Dr Rodriguez,

    Greeting. I am 40 years old and have a total test that is 400. My free test is slightly below normal st 8.3pg/ml. Am I a potential candidate? Also had a couple questions, What are the optimal free test and total test ranges your clinic trie to get patients to? Do you factor in free test ranges when dosing? Finally, I would probably elect to go with creams over injections. Do the aromatase inhibitor and hcg come in pill form or do they have to be injected? Thank you for your time.
    Take a week or two and use the search bar for every question you have. Try asking in different ways. Go in prepared when you have a consult, please do not wait to post on here and get a reply. You need to be your own advocate with who ever you choose to treat you. Just cause they have a degree does correct protocol.

    Start your own thread and introduce your self.

  14. #13
    Nelson,


    Thank you very much for acting in a very professional and ethical manner in this situation. I believe that there is one thread that you may have missed, or there is some type of error because the following member StephenforTestosterone's thread appears intermittently:


    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...612#post101612


    I would like to have a private communication with you.


    Sincerely yours,


    Dr. Rodriguez

  15. #14
    Super Moderator Nelson Vergel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,888
    Dr Ramirez

    Defy Medical and Prime Body actually address posts like the one you just provided. Unlike the one I deleted, this one has specifics that need to be addressed. I will not delete that post and I recommend that you or someone in your clinic actually replies to the original poster since that person gave very specific details on the issues.

    Nelson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 35-year sentence sought for N.E. Compounding Center boss
    By Nelson Vergel in forum The Hang Out – Where Everything Goes!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2017, 09:59 PM
  2. Age Management Center and BrinkZone team up
    By Will Brink in forum Doctor and Clinic Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 05:13 PM
  3. My recent visit to Age Management Center
    By Will Brink in forum Doctor and Clinic Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 01:41 PM
  4. Low T Center testosterone blend?
    By jth0524 in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •